2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

Got the call from the local store about my preorder (makes it so much easier).  I definitely scored the following:

All 3 Crosses EPs

SDRE/Circa Survive 7"

Built To Spill - UAW

DCFC - Live

Pinback - S/T

Mazzy Star 7"

Muppet Movie Sdtrk

VA - The Space Project

Now the hunt is on for the other items on my list.

Should I get the 12" or 7" box for The Space Project? 12" is easier to play and cheaper, but the box looks like it will have some cool artwork.

This is exactly the same dilemma I'm facing. I asked this question on Bull Moose's youtube video page (who recommended the 7") and he replied that the artwork is really something, plus the 7" package fits the theme better. I think he talked me into getting the 7" haha.

This will be my first RSD and I'm breaking the bank, sooo much I want. 

Hi richard

Can i just give you money for you to buy me a cake boxset instead of going to greenfield at 2 am uuuuggghhhh

Hey dude!  I wish I could help.  We were only able to get two copies of that damn thing haha.  I can guarantee those will be among the first things to get sold on Saturday.

Hey dude! I wish I could help. We were only able to get two copies of that damn thing haha. I can guarantee those will be among the first things to get sold on Saturday.

Haha I know, I really hope I can get that. Greenfield has everything I want but like, 2 of each. They literally got one copy of the buried alive reissue and the REM boxset, and less than 5 of everything else

Figured out what store I'm going to, my friend wants the Dads ep and there's only one place getting it so that's where we'll go.

The store's gonna post a comprehensive list so hopefully they get the few I want too and we can just browse their normal stock.

Also, Chris + other local folks, go to Aloha Falls after the festivities and see Arkham, The Calm Before, Shallow Graves, etc

Figured out what store I'm going to, my friend wants the Dads ep and there's only one place getting it so that's where we'll go.

The store's gonna post a comprehensive list so hopefully they get the few I want too and we can just browse their normal stock.

Also, Chris + other local folks, go to Aloha Falls after the festivities and see Arkham, The Calm Before, Shallow Graves, etc

We are, I made the tapes for my friends in Faceplant, I'll be at the merch table so come say hi!