Chiodos - R2ME2 / Let Me Get You a Towel

Bayside - Time Has Come

LP/Jay-Z - Collision Course

Veruca Salt

fun. - Point and Light

Chvrches - Recover EP

Paramore - Ain't It Fun

Memphis May Fire - The Hollow

Criminal Records ATL.  They gave out a free bag, tee and mug with their design for the day on it:

10007489_10152324872402863_3281109916756

I got it line at 7:30, people started lining up at 2:30.  I was about 25th in line... But everything was still available.  They got a lot of stock.  Things I saw going the most were the Ghostbuster and Linkin Park records.

I got:

The Zombies - I Love You

The Zombies - Odessy and Oracle

Bruce Springsteen - American Beauty EP

Pinback - Pinback

Dessa - Castor the Twin

Death Cab - Live with Magik Magik Orchestra

The Space Project LP

Conor Oberst 7"

Circa Survive/SDRE split 7"

Also bought:

Chuck Ragan - Till Midnight

One of the stores I went to was giving out tickets to get a free LP at checkout. I assumed it would just be a choice from a box of old unwanted LPs. But I got a new copy of Wilco and Billy Bragg's Mermaid Avenue for free. I was pretty excited about that.

Only thing I wanted that I missed out on was the Paranorman OST (and a few others that I had the chance to get, just didn't want to spend any more money). Pretty happy overall.

Got a good haul today, only missed out on a couple things. If anyone has buyer's remorse or an extra, I missed the In Utero Tribute, Surfer Blood - Punk Edition, the BBNG 12" and the Jeffrey Lee Pierce Sessions 7" and will be happy to buy it from you!

Unfortunately I don't have any chance extras or regret buys at the moment, I only snagged a couple extras for a friend and a board member, but if I decide to get rid of anything I'll sell at cost here in the thread.

Did anyone see an extra Paranorman, Scott Pilgrim, Ghostbusters, or Childish Gambino anywhere?

I saw a ton of Childish Gambino everywhere, I think the high price tag drove people away - but didn't see a single Ghostbusters. I think those got snatched quickly. I saw ONE Scott Pilgrim being held by someone in line, that's it.

Yup. Give me a few minutes.

I'm already regretting the purchase too lol. 50 bucks for 7 7"s isn't bad and the songs are beautiful but...I just don't know how often I'd ever listen to most of this especially with the flipping from side to side

I can take some pictures really quick.

kICgcME.jpg

jHjFp6q.jpg

5yixHI5.jpg

Looks sweet! I only listened to half but one of these days I might have to get it. With 7 different colors, it tempts me..

Almost got everything I wanted:

Bastille - Of the Night Picture Disc

Outkast

Katy Perry - Prism (couldn't resist)

Mgmt - Oracular Spectacular 

HAIM - Forever 

In Utero: In Tribute

Oasis- Supersonic

Sun Records vol 1

Really wanted to snag the Paramore release and Circa Survive/SDR split, but my store didn't have any. Bummer. 

I also have to ask, can someone explain the appeal of the Ghostbusters 10"?

An okay song pressed on the loudest variant with remixes that aren't going to be played on a regular basis..

I don't get it

nostalgia first of all. fans of the film love it. it glows in the dark. it's collectible, especially being a 30th anniversary tribute. Bill Murray. pretty much just awesome all around. For the original cost ($15-$20) it's just a cool thing to own regardless of whether or not you're going to play it regularly.

I also have to ask, can someone explain the appeal of the Ghostbusters 10"?

An okay song pressed on the loudest variant with remixes that aren't going to be played on a regular basis..

I don't get it

Novelty, nostalgia, personal connection to the movie and desiring things affiliated with it. I think a lot of people would say it's 'cool to have'.