2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

Ahh okay I see now, thanks! I'm only asking because there are no record stores around me. Really only want Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses by Slipknot, but still

Every year at VC, there seems to be a RSD request thread where fellow VCers help one another out.  It works especially well if you're not after hot commodities that the whole board would like to snag for themselves.  Really surprised there hasn't been one yet.  Hmm...

Every year at VC, there seems to be a RSD request thread where fellow VCers help one another out.  It works especially well if you're not after hot commodities that the whole board would like to snag for themselves.  Really surprised there hasn't been one yet.  Hmm...

I've never bought anything off anyone here though...I've never even bought anything off ebay. I know I sound like an idiot saying this, but I've got no idea how to buy records from people on these boards. Is there a thread about that by any chance..?

wait. what's twentyone pilots releasing?! 

EDIT:

nevermind... found it! Holy crap how have I not seen that this was going to be released???? I've been waiting!!!

Yeah I'm stoked for this coming out!  I only discovered them a couple of months ago but I've been obsessing over them since.

Looks like 311 will also be on my to get list...although chances are they will be released later on for less money like last time.

I've never bought anything off anyone here though...I've never even bought anything off ebay. I know I sound like an idiot saying this, but I've got no idea how to buy records from people on these boards. Is there a thread about that by any chance..?

I'd start by creating a Paypal account if you don't have one already.  It'll make your life a lot easier.  PM me with any questions and I'll do my best to get you squared away with what you need to know.

And that's a bad thing? I don't understand why anyone would be put off by not having to stand in line for hours and overpay for records. Capitalism has taken over RSD.

I like RSD. I love being on the hunt for things. Plus the lines in NE Ohio are never bad at all so that hasn't been a problem. Plus, you know, I like new vinyl to bring home.

My wife & I turn RSD into a holiday together. Get up early, get breakfast, go get in line, get some shit, go elsewhere, get lunch, come home & listen to our new stuff, nap, then get dinner. Boom.

As more and more releases get added to the list, it's more money I'll have to spend. Goddamn.

The Fun. (especially becuase it's demos from Aim and Ignite) and Frightened Rabbit EPs are definitely added to my want list, and maybe the MGMT pressings, if I can afford them...

Damn. There are only 300 copies of the Blood Dragon soundtrack. I highly doubt my store will get any.

I'd start by creating a Paypal account if you don't have one already.  It'll make your life a lot easier.  PM me with any questions and I'll do my best to get you squared away with what you need to know.

I'll work on getting a paypal and I'll PM you if I have any questions! Thanks for all your help

I'm new here too but a lot of the users are really friendly. Just ask away. I've done two great transactions so far