2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

Crossing my fingers for a certain Built To Spill release..

I'm honestly hoping there isn't a BtS release this year. I'd love to give a middle finger to RSD and not have to do shit.

Also, didn't know Jesu was involved in that space thing. I'm interested.

Edit: then it clicked what certain release you are talking about. Ugh, now I want it to happen! Haha.

I'm honestly hoping there isn't a BtS release this year. I'd love to give a middle finger to RSD and not have to do shit.

Edit: then it clicked what certain release you are talking about. Ugh, now I want it to happen! Haha.

Hopefully it happens!

I'd be really happy as well if Living Zoo was released on a 7".

One of the coolest releases from last year that I was never able to grab was that south park 7" with Gay Fish and Jackin It In San Diego...

I think that was the only RSD thing I have really been excited about in a while...

It's so awesome.. I play it for friends whenever they stop by and they love it.

Waited 2+ hours inline just for the South Park 7" because I didn't want to pay after market price. When I got in I got the VERY LAST copy. I only know because the guy behind me wanted one and they said it was gone.

Super glad I was able to get one of those. I grabbed the last one my store had too!

Hopefully it happens!

I'd be really happy as well if Living Zoo was released on a 7".

It's happening, 100%.

RSD Exclusive will be unique, no confirmation as to how, but it will vary from the subsequent pressings as the record will continue to be pressed :)

It's happening, 100%.

RSD Exclusive will be unique, no confirmation as to how, but it will vary from the subsequent pressings as the record will continue to be pressed :)

Crikey. Thanks for the info. Looks like i'll be up bright and early on RSD.

Hydra Head has released their enigmatic plans.

One title is a repress + new bonus 12",

one title is a first time pressing by us (previously pressed only in Europe),

and one title is a first time pressing on vinyl ever.

99% sure the middle one is Jesu's "Conqueror", which was mentioned as a 2013 reissue back when HydraHead was offering subscriptions last year, and it was only ever issued on vinyl by Conspiracy, who I believe are located in Europe.

99% sure the middle one is Jesu's "Conqueror", which was mentioned as a 2013 reissue back when HydraHead was offering subscriptions last year, and it was only ever issued on vinyl by Conspiracy, who I believe are located in Europe.

That's a good guess. I need to listen to Conqueror more. I never gave it much of a chance when it came out. I kind of hope it is Botch though just so I'm not tempted to buy it. Ha