TesseracT, Intronaut & Cloudkicker Tour

official announcement tomorrow.

quote from a poster on from the link:

yeah thats the interesting thing here. he certainly hasnt had a band or played live since he started to get attention.

“I used to play shows back when I first started writing music for Cloudkicker in 2005-2006 and lived in Los Angeles. Since then I’ve taken on a career and moved to Ohio; I haven’t yet felt the need to hunt down capable musicians, practice, and put shows together. Instead I put that time and effort into writing music.”

“Cloudkicker started as a single song I wrote in late 2006. I got some friends together and played some really fun house shows, but I moved away from home the next year so even though that put the brakes on playing live shows, I continued to write and record music.”

“Well the last time I played in a band was in 2007, and that was the early version of Cloudkicker, and it was super fun because it was different than other bands I had been in before… That was more like “we’re just gonna play in some garage. We’re gonna play to a handful of people and just mostly be hanging out but at the same time playing music,””

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...