RARE / LIMITED EDITIONS / VINYL RECORDS / SUGGESTIONS

Heya. I thought it would be nice to open a new topic/thread to follow where people can post news on the latest vinyl releases coming out, and more in depth information on what is hot off the press, what is rare or hard to find, collectible releases, and wish lists on what we wish would be on vinyl. I often go vinyl digging and regularly visit a few vinyl stores on a weekly basis, so would be great to have a thread that keeps everyone updated on whats new! 

So far I have seen a reproduction of Beastie Boys - Licensed To Ill come out recently on vinyl under the tag BEASTILL008 , also the new Beyonce - BEYONCE album under BEYBEYLP006, and yesterday R. Kelly - Black Panties out on a double LP which was quite exciting to see, on a clear type of vinyl, also limited it seems to 1000 LP's only. That seems to be searchable under RKELLYBLACK002 . I'll neatly try to post here any information or news or pictures as I get them. I think it will be a fun and informative post to follow! =O)

Gabs~

^ __ ^

Welcome to VC.

Generally, any new release and/or reissue or anything on vinyl gets its own thread posted. We have a lot varied tastes and interests in music, so each person posts when something may be coming out.

As for what you wish to be on vinyl, there's an extensive thread just for that already: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/62195-albums-that-should-be-pressed-on-vinyl/page-1?hl=+albums +that +should +be +pressed

Thank you.

Welcome to VC.

Generally, any new release and/or reissue or anything on vinyl gets its own thread posted. We have a lot varied tastes and interests in music, so each person posts when something may be coming out.

As for what you wish to be on vinyl, there's an extensive thread just for that already: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/62195-albums-that-should-be-pressed-on-vinyl/page-1?hl=+albums +that +should +be +pressed

Thank you.

Thanks! =O) i'll check them out! 

Why do I get the vibe that this person works for Vinyl-Digital?

um firstly hello! in answer to your question i can assure you i don't, although i would love to! but considering the fact that i live in the US and they are in Germany, that would be difficult! im sure the admin can verify my IP is from the states. 

New posters always want to start new threads that aren't needed. That being said welcome to VC! Try and take a look around the community a little to try and understand how things work. It will make your life easier and much more fun when it comes to this community.

thankyouuu. ya im just sipping my coffee reading and learning about the forum, thanks =O)