Brooklyn Flea Mini-Record Fair Feb. 8th + 9th

From the Brooklyn Flea website! I've gone to past Brooklyn Flea Record Fairs and have found some amazing things there! Really looking forward to this one!

Everybody loves our twice-annual record fair. So with a roof over our heads for the winter, we're throwing in a special bonus *mini* fair with 10 top vendors the weekend of February 8+9. (The first outdoor fair is set for Saturday, May 10.) Stay tuned for guest DJs and special items for sale, and we'll see you at the crates!

Athan Maroulis/Sepiatone
Cakeshop/Capeshok
Captured Tracks Shop
DFA Records
Have A Killer Time
HPRS Records
Mexican Summer / Software Recording Co.
Orivious Records
Other Music
Raelian Raecords
Unbreakable Records

Address:
80 North 5 St. (at Wythe Ave.), Williamsburg

http://www.brooklynflea.com/markets/brooklyn-flea-mini-record-fair/

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone go to this today?  If so, how was it?  Curious what goodies DFA and Captured Tracks had.  Might make the trek tomorrow.

I went on Saturday morning..

Captured and DFA didn't have anything.

truth be told I am not sure anyone had anything really exclusive or limited besides

the mexican summer box set (for 65.00)..

I went on Saturday morning..

Captured and DFA didn't have anything.

truth be told I am not sure anyone had anything really exclusive or limited besides

the mexican summer box set (for 65.00)..

Yea, I went on Sunday and was super bummed that Captured Tracks had nothing but two Widowspeak records on colored vinyl.  Wish they had a clue how businesses run at that company.  Would have bought 6 lp's they have in the online store if they brought them to the show.  DFA was a let down too, but they don't have too much I am looking for, but again, why couldn't they bring the 40 records they have in the webstore, instead of 15.  Ugh.  Mostly bought stuff from the Other Music table, which saved me a trip.

Yeah was actually a little disappointed with this. I ended up picking up Kiss-Destroyer. But for the most part the DFA booth was raided by the time I went yesterday. It was like 6 booths just attached to the Flea Market. I actually found some better vinyl at a couple booths inside the Flea than I did at the record fair. Hoping for better when the Collect-I Bowl Record Fair and the Spring/Summer Fair comes around!

Yeah was actually a little disappointed with this. I ended up picking up Kiss-Destroyer. But for the most part the DFA booth was raided by the time I went yesterday. It was like 6 booths just attached to the Flea Market. I actually found some better vinyl at a couple booths inside the Flea than I did at the record fair. Hoping for better when the Collect-I Bowl Record Fair and the Spring/Summer Fair comes around!

when is the spring I collect Bowl Record Fair??