PO SOON: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean it

jewfro

Idk if you guys saw but the listing is up on SRC is gonna be a double LP with a d-side etching and it's gonna be 180gram. I for one am very excited they stretched it to 3 sides because I've heard an og and it could use the extra space.

Edit: with a link now http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Starting-Line-%252d-Say-It-Like-You-Mean-It-2XLP.html

Idk if you guys saw but the listing is up on SRC is gonna be a double LP with a d-side etching and it's gonna be 180gram. I for one am very excited they stretched it to 3 sides because I've heard an og and it could use the extra space.

Edit: with a link now http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Starting-Line-%252d-Say-It-Like-You-Mean-It-2XLP.html

the OG just didn't sound that great it almost sounded slow if that makes sense.

YES!!

They were so good on their 10th anniversary tour of SILYMI too.

Such a tease...  Was so mad I couldn't hit a stop.  I was even driving from Florida to Minnesota too, covering ample ground to be able to, but the timing was off by about 2 weeks with other priorities I had.  To this day, I daydream of this album front to back live, had to be so awesome.

On a side note I was at the Yellowcard 10th anniversary of Ocean Avenue tonight, they played The Best Of Me between Gilbert Grape's set & Yellowcard's.  That's as close as I get.

So here's some speculation about this release: 

I'm going to go ahead and say they'll do a total run of /3000 for this release across 4 variants: 

• Olive Green
  • Tan
  • Slate Blue
  • White

3 of those will be exclusive to SRC Webstore. One will be a HT Exclusive. 

As far as the gatefold, I think it's going to be the guy on the phone with the cord running across the gatefold to the end, just like the CD booklet. It'd be cool to see the girl on the other end of the gatefold but I'm thinking it'd be too crammed. UNLESS IT WAS A TRIPLE GATEFOLD. Which I don't see happening. Either way it's still cool. 

Here's what I'm not too sure about: The D-Side etching. First thoughts were to have the girl on the cover on the etching, but if that image is going to be on the album art, the gatefold, seeing it on the etching might be over using it. Second thoughts were the classic band Logo from the SILYMI era, but that might be to plain. It'll be interesting to see what they end up using. 

.... Morning thoughts.....