Just read this. Looks like a classic Batcave is coming our way as a Lego store exclusive. If it's done well, I may cave (pun intended) and buy it

http://brickfanatics.co.uk/latest-summer-2016-lego-rumors-round-2/

Looks awesome! I want it... but the price tag is going to hurt a lot...

Nvp0c5F.jpg

ZIQtazd.jpg

So I got Poe's X-Wing for christmas and putting it together was so therapeutic for me. My mind hasn't been that clear for that long at any time in recent memory. I've built a few legos (all star wars) in the past few years but I enjoyed putting Poe's x-wing together so much that I have the first order Tie Fighter, Wall-E, and Rey's speeder on order. I might pull the trigger on that 200 dollar x-wing model one day. it looks incredible.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, marc32137 said:

My girlfriend got me Joker's Lowrider as an early Valentine's present. It's actually a really cool looking build and I love how they used rubber bands for the "hydraulics".

that looks nice! only set i've really been tempted by is the clayface one. will probably pull the trigger on it eventually.

A friend of mine got me the fake Bat-pod for Christmas, honestly it's not bad at all. There are a few pieces which are a tight fit, and obviously it doesn't came with a nice box etc (they just arrive in clear bags bundled inside some bubble wrap) but overall it's nice. Plus it's not like I'm getting a real lego Bat-pod anytime soon...

He has a few of the buildings himself and he's had the same comments. Sometimes it just takes a bit of work to get a piece in. Personally I think they're great for retired/limited sets that would otherwise cost extortionate amounts elsewhere.  

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...