AVAILABLE NOW! Damascus - Heights (Sly Vinyl Records) (FFO: Caspian, Russian Circles etc.)

"As a note, We will be selling Damascus test presses (7 of them) to help pay for the costs of keeping SlyVinyl alive. (between $1500 - $2000 a year) Damascus has been gracious enough to help us with these and they will be signed by the band! We will also hand screen print the covers with inverted cover art by a local Denver artist. You can thank Ryan Ribitsch for making this happen. They will be live when the orders go up at 10am MST on Wednesday"

- Sly Vinyl Facebook

We made a few changes on the Test Press availability :P

Also, feel free to head on over to store.slyvinyl.com and create an account. Might see things through faster for ya when it all drops :)

Thanks for the heads up on making an account Forbs. Can't because of the lockdown though and I'd like to grab one tomorrow. What's the word on this?

Hey guys!

Ya, we'll have the site locked down until it goes live. Scott's been doing a lot of work on the back side when it comes to having everything ready to go for tomorrow :P

As far as the Test Press goes, yes, they'll be $85... BUT, these will have special jackets w/ inverted artwork, be signed by the band, and it will also give you access to our "Insiders Club" as a "certified test press supporter." Lots more to follow on that additional news about the club.

Ultimately, this is more of a donations route. We're using the additional funds to further the progress of both the publication and the label. It's truly for the most dedicated of fans to both Damascus and Sly Vinyl. We hope you can understand the price with respect to all of this. Every single penny will be going back into the progression of things :)

ALSO, if you're interested in bundling the 2 variants, we will be offering that as well! :D

Forb, which variant is going to be sexier?

To be honest, they will both be sexy! I think I mentioned in an earlier post - but in case I didn't!! - one of these is essentially a Sly Vinyl choice and one is the band's choice. We're not going to advertise them as such but I figured I'd let you guys know that!!

The /200 Splatter version will probably be pretty crazy though. I expect that one to look even crazier than the mock up. One of those "it can only come out better" type things... I am imagining :P It's being created through the same process that The Mylene Sheath used for Caspian's "Tertia" on Bloody Gold Splatter and ITTCT's "Above the Earth..." Swamp Splatter. 

I couldn't decide which one I liked more so I'm buying both. And YES, I am buying my own copies. I still support Sly Vinyl as if I was never a part of any potion of things :)