AVAILABLE NOW! Damascus - Heights (Sly Vinyl Records) (FFO: Caspian, Russian Circles etc.)

You are definitely in for a treat.  The title track blew my socks off on the first listen, and continues to do so every time.

At this point I feel like I can more/less purchase anything that you back hard with little worry. Over the past year I've realized that we've got pretty similar taste.

SAME

Cheers!

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it...

But you'll be getting a hand written note from me on this one :)

Showing you guys the love you shown myself and Sly Vinyl as a whole!

Truly appreciate it all guys.

You guys could be the biggest jerks in the world, and i'd still come back for more. SVR01 and 02 were SUCH good quality... You guys being as cool as you all are is just icing on the cake!

:-)

You guys could be the biggest jerks in the world, and i'd still come back for more. SVR01 and 02 were SUCH good quality... You guys being as cool as you all are is just icing on the cake!

:-)

As a collector myself, I like to collect things that labels will send as well. Even if it's a simple Thank You note. It's as dimensional as music itself. It's one thing to listen to a band - but then to see them live? To meet them? These are all things that add to the experience of the music and broaden your original feeling for what you hear. With the simple addition of a note, I hope we can express another level of appreciation, even if it's a minor one. With respect to the music, and all of you, it's an easy decision :)

I expect a note with hand-drawn pictures of the SlyVinyl staff riding unicorns dancing on rainbows. I'll be forced to return my bundle and test pressing if I don't get exactly this.

You've been warned.  :P

If only you could see what Scott put together after I mentioned your comment... hahahah