AVAILABLE NOW! Damascus - Heights (Sly Vinyl Records) (FFO: Caspian, Russian Circles etc.)

Can't thank you all enough for the kind words!

With the way each of these songs rolls into one another, it absolutely 100% deserves to be on vinyl. We're just happy to be taking care of it and truly doing it right :) 

LOTS of back and forth between Sly Vinyl and Damascus happened. From the packaging to the color configuration, this is just as much Damascus taking charge as it is us :)

I won't say what's what, and honestly, we probably won't be disclosing it as such, BUT one of these variants is more of a Sly Vinyl choice and one is the band's choice :D So if you do end up snagging two, you can at least know that. It may never be announced outside of this comment - just thought you fine folks might like to know! :P

whats the VC friends and family checkout discount code again? i lost that somehow in the thread.

;)

Was there a VC-specific discount code?

I recall seeing someone posted the discount code that SlyVinyl sent out to reward the ppl who had purchased both SVR01 and SVR02... (SlyVinyl might want to do unique discount codes per person in the future, if they don't want disocunt codes flying around for everyone, however I imagine they'll take all the sales they can get right now, so w/e)

But not a VC-specific one.

whats the VC friends and family checkout discount code again? i lost that somehow in the thread.

;)

There isn't a VC specific code atm. I do recall there was a code out there from the Way Yes release... terrible recall on what it was though. It was discussed in the "Sly Vinyl - Publication & Label" thread :P

Was there a VC-specific discount code?

I recall seeing someone posted the discount code that SlyVinyl sent out to reward the ppl who had purchased both SVR01 and SVR02... (SlyVinyl might want to do unique discount codes per person in the future, if they don't want disocunt codes flying around for everyone, however I imagine they'll take all the sales they can get right now, so w/e)

But not a VC-specific one.

i was just teasing.

UPDATE!!

We will begin selling Damascus' Heights at 9am PST, 10am MST, 11am CST, 12pm EST & 6pm GMT (an approximate for those of you in Europe/UK) on Wednesday, January 29th. Hopefully this makes EVERYBODY happy!

Any release we put out from here on forward will be released in this manner. You all deserve a fair chance right? We like that idea. :)

ALSO, we will be selling 4 Test Presses (out of a total of 10) at this time as well. Test Presses will come in screened jackets with inverted artwork. There are some additional details about the Test Presses that are 'yet to be revealed,' but I promise you, they will be grand ;)

In addition to this, I must ask one question...

...What do you all think about unique Test Press artwork for our first 2 releases?

- Blue Sky Black Death 'Noir' (SVR01)

- Way Yes 'Tog Pebbles' (SVR02)

We only have 5 Test Presses of these releases and want to do them justice, for both the band and label, by getting them out there in the world - beautifully. If this is something you'd be interested in, well, we'd love to do it! :)

At Sly Vinyl, we appreciate the music beyond a simple release; even if it's already deluxe. We want to give you guys the opportunity to have a piece of our history. Hopefully every release, including the Test Presses, can express that.

With all the love in the world, We (Heart) You!

In addition to this, I must ask one question...

...What do you all think about unique Test Press artwork for our first 2 releases?

- Blue Sky Black Death 'Noir' (SVR01)

- Way Yes 'Tog Pebbles' (SVR02)

YES!!!

Are you telling us that there will also be SVR01 and SVR02 test presses available:

at 9am PST, 10am MST, 11am CST, 12pm EST & 6pm GMT (an approximate for those of you in Europe/UK) on Wednesday, January 29th.

?

Or at a later time and date?

YES!!!

Are you telling us that there will also be SVR01 and SVR02 test presses available:

?

Or at a later time and date?

I interpreted it as available on a later date.

Earlier Test Presses will be available at a later time, for sure! More information to come!!