Coming March 25th: Pantera - Far Beyond Driven 20th anniversary edition

I have 4 copies of this but will definitely be buying another for the live tracks. One of the greatest albums ever. EVER.

Agreed! Do you have any of the other Pantera og and represses? Just wondering how they compare. I don't own any of the originals, so I'm definitely wanting to pick up the represses but have heard mixed things on the rhino 180 remastered stuff.

I have og's and represses of all their albums. I think the Rhino pressings sound fine. You can get them pretty cheap right now too, which I recommend doing because they're definitely quality pressings. Really heavy jackets and 180 gram wax. What more could you ask for?

That's pretty awesome to hear, so many reissues turn out so bad. Now that I know they compare well to the originals, might have to pick this up.

Is there any info indicating that this going to be released on vinyl?

Ughhh..... You know I'm so vinyl centric I just assumed this was coming out on vinyl since its Rhino and they've done vinyl reissues on all the pantera releases before. But I just looked over the article and it doesn't actually specify. I'm definitely hoping so.

I'm hoping so too!!

I bought the reissue from a few years back and was a little dissatisfied with how the beginning of side jumps into the first song early... I hope the fix these issues.

With that and how supposedly Trendkill misses Suicide Note part 1 or 2 I feel like Pantera is not getting their due respect as they get repressed.

I would gladly buy these reissues if they're done properly and bonus material seems like a no brainer... I would imagine there is a ton of interesting stuff heard and unheard to throw in.

I'm hoping so too!!

I bought the reissue from a few years back and was a little dissatisfied with how the beginning of side jumps into the first song early... I hope the fix these issues.

With that and how supposedly Trendkill misses Suicide Note part 1 or 2 I feel like Pantera is not getting their due respect as they get repressed.

I would gladly buy these reissues if they're done properly and bonus material seems like a no brainer... I would imagine there is a ton of interesting stuff heard and unheard to throw in.

Suicide Note Pt. 1 isn't on the original press as the album was too long. However, the outro solo on Floods is missing on the 2LP repress, which is a much bigger crime.