Love it, though I hear they were way too messy when they where doing like 9 member shows. The reunion shows were both great, though. Wish I could get my hands on document #5. Years ago I thought $20 was too much for a copy, but since the reunions it's basically been straight $60 every time one pops up. Pygmy Lush carries on the spirit half way with Chris (and his bro?) fronting them. The next album should be huge and noisy.

Also really wish I was around to see City of Caterpillar and Stop It!. I love Va's weird hardcore/skramz.

My favorite show was when they played in NC sometime in 2002/2003. They club owners were mad at the amount of people/gear on the stage and wouldn't turn on the mics. They said "Oh well everyone knows the words". They opened with "In Love with an Apparition" but the time the quiet part came in the song, they cut the power and cops showed up. Everyone was just screaming "she dies in his arms. Now their love is a floating ghost, as she turns into ashes" during the clapping part. Cops start grabbing kids to get to the stage, and EVERYONE STARTS FIGHTING COPS.

Most punk thing I've ever been a part of.

if you like these guys, check out joshua fit for battle, or city of caterpillar.

they will probably be just as appealing to you.

^ All great bands. Hence my username. Also, (if you haven't already) definitely check out Orchid, Majority Rule & Love Lost, But Not Forgotten. Was unfortunately never able to see Pg.99 live :/