Goodtime Boys new album + 7" (FFO Defeater, Drug Church)

Goodtime Boys will be releasing their new full length "Rain" on May 20th through Bridge Nine Records. It's way too soon for a pre-order but the band will be releasing a 7" on February 25th called "Thing I Still Don't Understand." The 7" will include a song from the upcoming full length called "Life Moves" and a cover of Billy Bragg's "Tank Park Salute." This band sounds like Defeater and Drug Church had a baby. You can pre-order below.

http://www.b9store.com/goodtimeboys

/200 White

/300 Clear

tumblr_inline_mzwzyoO43V1r1oh7e_zps871c1

Track Listing for "Rain"

1. Washout
2. Wallflower
3. Doubt
4. Life Moves
5. Dandelion
6. Hypocrisy
7. Cloudbursts
8. Moral Decay
9. Daydreamer
10. Folsom
11. Newspaper Sky
12. Downpour

Yeah I think you're right. I have both of the "Every Lanscape" 7"s but I never got around to picking up the compilation LP until today when I ordered both of the new 7"s. The clear w/peach splatter and pink/purple/green aside bside look fantastic! I would grab up their earlier stuff before this new album comes out and they get some more exposure! I can definitely see them blowing up.

Edit: The complilation LP is actually their first EP Are We Now, Or Have We Ever Been plus five new tracks. So basically it isn't a "full length" just their first 12". The new album Rain will be their first "official" full length.