FS: Gaslight, Coheed, Portugal the Man, Circa (Discogs)

momentumlost

Hey Folks!

Long time no see! I'm moving NEXT WEEKEND and wouldn't mind having a little more cash and little less weight. So maybe buy some really hard to get records. 

There's a bunch of vinyl and some rare CD's (Brand New promo CD singles anyone?). There's a ton of folks on here who know me, and my discogs rating is perfect. So check it out.

Some of the notable records:

Circa Survive - Juturna (1st pressing)

Gaslight Anthem - Live at Park Ave

Portugal, The Man - Waiter (1st Pressing)

MeWithoutYou - Catch Us

Coheed - In Keeping Secrets (Black)

Paramore - Riot (White)

Copeland/ThePale Split.

I tried to keep the prices competitive, while not screwing myself.

Enjoy!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/momentumlost

And those CD prices tho...

Wow...didn't even see those at first. I just saw TDAG CD for $3.99 at my local record shop, used. For $20 that shit better be gold plated or include a quick hand job. I get that Brand New has their following but come on...also Kiss Kiss Bang Bang CD for $35.00??? 

WOW. lol.

so, good luck finding a copy of IKSSE3 for under 450. And the copy of TDAG is the tour press from the original pressing on clear gold. hell even the CD version i have is the import with bonus tracks.

and as far as this stuff, I'm not actively looking to sell it. I don't need to. but if it makes my move a little easier and I can repurchase some of them down the road, then so be it. if not, no harm, no foul.

with that said,  i did my homework before putting anything up, and almost everything is either cheaper or equal to any copy currently available (of these particular pressings) including shipping. that's pretty competitive by definition.

Out of 200+ results on popsike, IKSSE3 only went for over $500 five times. So your price being higher than 98% of previous auctions is far from fair.

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=in+keeping+secrets&incldescr=&sortord=dprice&thumbs=&currsel=

WOW. lol.

so, good luck finding a copy of IKSSE3 for under 450. And the copy of TDAG is the tour press from the original pressing on clear gold. hell even the CD version i have is the import with bonus tracks.

and as far as this stuff, I'm not actively looking to sell it. I don't need to. but if it makes my move a little easier and I can repurchase some of them down the road, then so be it. if not, no harm, no foul.

with that said, i did my homework before putting anything up, and almost everything is either cheaper or equal to any copy currently available (of these particular pressings) including shipping. that's pretty competitive by definition.

I personally bought an orange white copy of iks for 250 over the summer. This was not necessarily a good deal, I just really wanted the record. There's absolutely no way you can sell it for that much, and definitely not to someone around here. Getting 200+ will be hard as it is.