More Dance Gavin Dance Vinyl

Because it makes the record seem more like a relic of another time like the 70's and 80's when most records were straight up black and its especially cool when the music is a style that is obviously modernized from traditional styles. There's just aesthetic quality to seeing a plain black LP spinning on the platter and hearing the music boasting from it. I don't know. I just get vinylnerdboner from it. That probably doesn't make sense.

I placed my order on 2-1-14 and I've got nothing but an order confirmation email and paypal receipt. Plus, when I go to the site to check order status I get a blank page with no previous orders listed and I used to be able to see all the stuff I ordered since 2009. I did order other things with it but none of it was a preorder.

Never mind the striked portion. I'm stupid and put the order number in the zip code field. smh...

My order status says "Your order has been received and is currently processing for shipment" but so does my order from October 2012. I have received that one though so all should be good.

I'm seeing Jonny Craig live in March. I'm trying to decide which cardboard sleeve to bring with me to see if he would be willing to autograph one of either Isles and Glaciers, DBM1, DBM2, or the Emarosa double LP.

I'm sure he'd sign all of it! He signed my Isles LP in 2011 and my DBM CD in 2010 while he was still out of DGD.

I'm seeing Jonny Craig live in March. I'm trying to decide which cardboard sleeve to bring with me to see if he would be willing to autograph one of either Isles and Glaciers, DBM1, DBM2, or the Emarosa double LP. 

I'm sure with his horrible reputation he will sign anything to get some good guy points.

I'm sure with his horrible reputation he will sign anything to get some good guy points.

I actually saw him at his headlining tour a few months ago. He was super friendly to me. Great with all the fans at the show too. He did not leave the venue until every fan who wanted one got an autograph and picture. Apparently he makes it a point not to drink prior to performing either, he turned down drink offers. He didn't even party after the show, I ran into him at the pizza place right beside the venue. Really great performance too. This was the 2nd time I had seen him since about 3 years prior at Warped Tour with DGD.

On pure vocal ability, regardless of how many singers are considered "better', Jonny is one of the few that has ever really caught my attention, regardless of genre. Stage presence, passion, he's had it in every live video I've seen of the guy whether sober or not. The guy sings as if singing is the only thing he's got. You can't teach that.

I never got to see my favorite musician of all time (Bradley Nowell) due to a heroin overdose. I honestly thought Jonny was extremely close to suffering the same fate. But since his fall from grace 2 years ago, Jonny has seemed to have turned it around for himself and hasn't had any major slip ups since. I'll admit, he's done plenty of deplorable things to justify such hostility towards him. I guess I'll consider myself one of the few who hasn't had a bad experience being a fan of the guy. Even DGD who you would think would have the most animosity towards the guy, are still all genuinely friends with the guy.