PO: Cloud Nothings-Here and Nowhere Else

Do we know if Mom+Pop usually does deluxe versions and send them out to indie stores and such?

with 3000 I'd say the chances are pretty good if you pre-ordered with your local shop from their distributer they'd probably be able to pick it up for a cheaper price shipped

Attack on Memory was pretty good, fun live show too. This seems way more poppy. I'll listen at least once though. 

Stay Useless was pretty poppy. This isn't really an indication of how the whole album is.

I'm super excited for this album. I've been listening to Cloud Nothings since Dylan Baldi released the original Turning On. It's been really cool seeing the band evolve into what they are now.

I think there might be a possibility that the deluxe version will be listed on other sites...I bought the deluxe version of Metric's Synthetica, which was released on Mom + Pop, on Amazon. There's already a listing for the album on Amazon, but it's at $34.99 which I'm sure will go down later on.

EDIT: I found this ($18.18), so we can probably assume that the $34.99 version is the deluxe version.

Stay Useless was pretty poppy. This isn't really an indication of how the whole album is.

I'm super excited for this album. I've been listening to Cloud Nothings since Dylan Baldi released the original Turning On. It's been really cool seeing the band evolve into what they are now.

I think there might be a possibility that the deluxe version will be listed on other sites...I bought the deluxe version of Metric's Synthetica, which was released on Mom + Pop, on Amazon. There's already a listing for the album on Amazon, but it's at $34.99 which I'm sure will go down later on.

EDIT: I found this, so we can probably assume that the $34.99 version is the deluxe version.

Already says 18.18, assuming it's the standard.

I got an email the other day from insound for 15% off this but it said because I had bought Cloud Nothings vinyl in the past.

So i'm not sure if that's exclusive to just those who did but find out.

also this was released for rsd last year only in the Cleveland area.

I have to say the song is underwhelming but the other band is worth the purchase.

http://www.discogs.com/Cloud-Nothings-Relaxer-Cloud-Nothings-Relaxer-Split/release/4569801