Brand New - Deja Entendu

didnt you say you did your moms college homework....?

It was a Power Point about Tornado, presented in a way 3rd graders could understand along with the TEKS, and my mom was having trouble with Power Point so I did it.

and I really want to see Brand New before I die because they're such a lovely band and I adore them, not as much a some but I will always have a special place in my heart for The Brand News as the Italian guy at the record store would call them. I know it's lame a fuck but so am I, and I'm far more excited than I should be.

Dudes I'll see you in Dallas! I'm like Woe Division, Brand New has been on my bucket list for awhile and I can't wait! They haven't been around these parts for awhile I don't think so this will be so rad. PM Today has been one of my favorites too. When they stopped making music I was really sad but now that they are playing this show I'm even more pumped. This is one of the best lineups I've seen in awhile and the Verizon Theatre is the bees knees.

I actually really like the record now that Sam Ray is being super nice. Couldn't like it before.

NO out of all of them the teen suicide one hurts the most 

I noticed the change in his answering of people's questions and he's gotten pretty genuine I think. 

I have all the IBMOH's except the clear one now, and almost done getting a complete collection. 

I noticed the change in his answering of people's questions and he's gotten pretty genuine I think. 

I have all the IBMOH's except the clear one now, and almost done getting a complete collection. 

More than anything I want rarities to get pressed on vinyl, that's my favorite album of theirs!