PO: Fireworks - Oh, Common Life

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Banquet sent everyone who ordered the LP a free copy on CD to tide them over since the UK LP is delayed.
^Just to clarify for anyone else who may be wondering why they got a CD.

They sent everyone an email a while ago, and someone posted it earlier in this thread IIRC. 
Pretty cool bonus gift. I like that the UK CD packaging is a cardboard gatefold, rather than jewel case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UK LP arrived yesterday morning. The silver compliments the artwork really nicely. These don't have the sticker sheet, and I also couldn't find any mp3 download code/card/slip. Not that it matters, I've already got it ripped in ALAC. Thinking maybe they chose to forego the slips since everyone who pre-ordered already got a free CD copy anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, the bonus/acoustic EP is now up for download:

http://triplecrownrecords.bandcamp.com/album/oh-common-life-sessions

The announcement was accompanied by this statement from the band:

All proceeds from purchases of the EP will go to Alternatives For Girls, a Detroit organization that aims to help homeless and high-risk girls and young women avoid violence, teen pregnancy and exploitation. They aim to offer support, resources and opportunities to be safe, grow strong and make positive choices in their lives. For more information on the organization, please visit: http://goo.gl/pqC3Kv

• 1 month later...

That looks awesome! ^  Might have to get one.

*edit* damn missed out on the red/black though... would've bundled those 2 together... guess that's why they re-pressed it though.