PO: Fireworks - Oh, Common Life

Still need to have a long sit down with this one. Intended to do it at my PC with my nice headphones and DAC, but had to fix some stuff on it. So my first listen was while doing the dishes and couldn't say anything immediately grabbed me hook or melody wise. But given that Hotelier's "Goodness" is in my top 10, I'm more than fine sitting down with the lyrics and perusing this one.

8 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Still need to have a long sit down with this one. Intended to do it at my PC with my nice headphones and DAC, but had to fix some stuff on it. So my first listen was while doing the dishes and couldn't say anything immediately grabbed me hook or melody wise. But given that Hotelier's "Goodness" is in my top 10, I'm more than fine sitting down with the lyrics and perusing this one.

You lose Dave's voice unless you're listening on headphones (or great speakers, I assume). I definitely recommend sitting down with headphones and the lyrics

6 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

You lose Dave's voice unless you're listening on headphones (or great speakers, I assume). I definitely recommend sitting down with headphones and the lyrics

Okay I’m glad you said this.  I assumed it was either the Bandcamp stream or my shitty car speakers but there were definitely a couple songs where his voice was getting lost.  

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2023 at 4:16 PM, Rip said:

Yeah how the hell these guys gonna drop the AOTY on the first of the year?  It’s not fair.  Can’t think of anything that could compete with this.

So I finally gave this album the time it deserves (my excuse is that I was at Disney World when it dropped and it wasn’t exactly something my family was going enjoy me blasting) and I agree it’s my AOTY leader in the clubhouse.

Anyone hear when a vinyl PO might drop?

3 hours ago, dawhizz said:

So I finally gave this album the time it deserves (my excuse is that I was at Disney World when it dropped and it wasn’t exactly something my family was going enjoy me blasting) and I agree it’s my AOTY leader in the clubhouse.

Anyone hear when a vinyl PO might drop?

No idea about when the PO will go up.  I refresh RFC’s website multiple times a day just to be safe haha.  I would follow this instagram page as well just to be safe: https://instagram.com/funeralplant?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• 3 months later...