PO SOON: Candiria - Beyond Reasonable Doubt

jewfro

not sure how many people on here were into Candiria, but they are releasing this on vinyl for the first time.  preorders going up soon on Rising Pulse Records (http://risingpulserecords.bigcartel.com/)

they've also been working on new music and are going to be making announcements on that soon.

for those who never heard of or listened to this band when they were around, I recommend checking these releases out (Surrealistic Madness, Beyond Reasonable Doubt, The Process of Self-Development, 300 Percent Density)

Guest Justin Maheiny

didnt this band win a $30 mil lawsuit from their accident? dont think they should have any problems owning / pressing their catalog if they wanted to.

Ya cuz splitting 30 million between five people, paying for their crazy medical bills with at least one of them requiring surgery and rehab and then paying probably half the money to lawyers will leave you with a ton of cash.

Ya cuz splitting 30 million between five people, paying for their crazy medical bills with at least one of them requiring surgery and rehab and then paying probably half the money to lawyers will leave you with a ton of cash.

I concur.  I know Mike and Carley and I know that they pretty much struggled and put themselves

in so much debt waiting for any money to come through.

great dudes.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received my copy today.  I didn't realize in the description it said this would be housed in a picture disc style packaging.  Both sides and bottom all are split.  This was also packed in a regular LP mailer with no cardboard enforcer and just wrapped in brown packing paper.  The mailer was a bit flattened by the time it got here but luckily the record doesn't look warped or anything.  Variant looks great and I'm glad to finally own this on vinyl.

I just wish it was at least housed in a standard sleeve for the $20 pricetag. 

Received my copy today.  I didn't realize in the description it said this would be housed in a picture disc style packaging.  Both sides and bottom all are split.  This was also packed in a regular LP mailer with no cardboard enforcer and just wrapped in brown packing paper.  The mailer was a bit flattened by the time it got here but luckily the record doesn't look warped or anything.  Variant looks great and I'm glad to finally own this on vinyl.

I just wish it was at least housed in a standard sleeve for the $20 pricetag. 

So it is an LP in a clear sleeve with no liner notes or anything?

in front of the record it has a 12x12 thicker two sided insert with the artwork on one side and some liner notes (no lyrics) on the other

Knowing that, i probably won't buy this. Thanks for the information.

• 2 months later...