Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

this ^ I need it.  :(  Also, are there any differences between the rise release and the hot topic press (SWS). I am assuming they are the same? 

The rise release is on red/white starburst and the Hot Topic release is just on red as far as I know. Not sure if the Hot Topic release will have the new cover art, but I'm guessing it will

Is there anyway to pre-order Emarosa from Hot Topic?

Unfortunately I have never seen Hot Topic do a preorder (otherwise I wouldn't have missed out on blink-182's Self-Titled :'( ) They just go up. That said, I don't think this one will be that hard to grab. Most of the people who really really wanted it got the MerchNow variants.

Just a heads up that there's a ton of rad Rise Records vinyl coming thru the rest of this year. Lots of represses from the Rise catalog as well as some stuff that has never been on vinyl. More info coming on all this stuff. I'm going to let Rise announce all that and once they do I'll post info on the HT exclusives here. Also a heads up to not go to ebay if you've missed out on any of the recent Rise pressings cause more is coming at some point this year.

Just a heads up that there's a ton of rad Rise Records vinyl coming thru the rest of this year. Lots of represses from the Rise catalog as well as some stuff that has never been on vinyl. More info coming on all this stuff. I'm going to let Rise announce all that and once they do I'll post info on the HT exclusives here. Also a heads up to not go to ebay if you've missed out on any of the recent Rise pressings cause more is coming at some point this year.

Awesome! Ground Dweller? Of Machines?

This has me excited and hopeful. Looking forward to the hear what's being repressed/released! I imagine I'll find something I like.

Question about the Emarosa vinyl: 

I see that there was 1,500 pressed, was the hot topic also out of /750 despite the /700 label, or was there an additional /50 press that wasn't up for public sale? 

It's probably a mistake.  The Rise Records release page says 750 of both.

hoping for some Hands Like Houses.....