Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

I wish my local HT stocked vinyl.

Why? I have 1 within 10 minutes of my house and two more within 45min... They usually get limited qty's on random days and they sellout quick due to idiots who buy everything they get in stock at once...

It's a bigger hassle to call daily asking if they got any in stock and then drive there to buy it. I don't even try anymore, just wait and buy from HT.com

The two that I would buy in a second if pressed would be Decoder and The Hollow by Memphis May Fire. But with MMF coming out with a new album and The Hollow has such little popularity compared to Challenger, I doubt it will.  And Decoder changed names to Lead Hands and then broke up. So these probably wont be pressed :(

Someone told me that Isles & Glaciers is getting repressed through Rise.

And while far from a reliable source, the Wikipedia page also reflects this.

If so, I'm super stoked.

Haha dammit. I just dropped $80 for this last week, and I said to a buddy "watch Rise repress it later this year." Oh well, guess I'm still glad to have the original.

Makes sense, though. I'm also expected Ground Dweller to get a first-time press like Emarosa did. No sources for it, just a gut feeling. I'd honestly be more surprised if it didn't happen.

Haha dammit. I just dropped $80 for this last week, and I said to a buddy "watch Rise repress it later this year." Oh well, guess I'm still glad to have the original.

Makes sense, though. I'm also expected Ground Dweller to get a first-time press like Emarosa did. No sources for it, just a gut feeling. I'd honestly be more surprised if it didn't happen.

I too am hoping that Ground Dweller gets pressed, I hope they repress Unimagine. Super bummed that I waited, I wanted to get the vinyl with canvas painting but didn't want to drop the $30 + shipping for that package.

It's such a good album anyways, you made a good purchase.

Yeah, I'd be super surprised as well. Unimagine was hugely popular, they'll definitely repress that. Makes sense to put Ground Dweller with it.

On top of those, I really want to see

Dreamhouse by Tides of Man

Number by Woe, Is Me

Fragile Figures by Secrets

I feel they're all popular enough to get pressed. Seems like a lot of users on here also want these. So maybe. :D

Edit: would also really love to see Like Moths To Flames' When We Don't Exist.