Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

If any of my melodic hardcore brothers are out there, For The Fallen Dreams-Changes and It Prevails-The Inspiration deserve a pressing

Changes is one of my favorite albums. I always thought they'd rerecord it with real drums and then tour on it with a special pressing. I have a mockup of a FTFD box set I did somewhere on my old hard drive.

Can't wait for Tides, SWS if you were a movie, and HLH (even though its not ground dweller.)

Cant believe DGD and Emarosa are getting represses already. I know Emarosa sold out but last I checked DGD Downtown Battle Mountain was still available on both merchnow and hot topic.

Stoked on Tides, that's for sure.

I'm not huge on SWS, but I feel like I need to check them out a bit more.

Changes is one of my favorite albums. I always thought they'd rerecord it with real drums and then tour on it with a special pressing. I have a mockup of a FTFD box set I did somewhere on my old hard drive.

Changes had a drum machine? I remember seeing ftfd when they were a local band in like 2006 and bought their demo on a cd-r. Lot of new faces in the band since, as I'm pretty sure it was with their vocalist before Chad, but they've become quite popular.

Dreamhouse has my favorite Tides song on it so I'm pretty stoked about that. I do want Empire Theory too though. Having that SWS EP will be rad, and obviously TDWP is amazing. Too much money.

Is Emarosa still on Rise? I know their new album comes out 9/9 and Travis said back when that thread first popped up that HT would have it. Though I guess this thread is mainly for represses/reissues.

Dreamhouse has my favorite Tides song on it so I'm pretty stoked about that. I do want Empire Theory too though. Having that SWS EP will be rad, and obviously TDWP is amazing. Too much money.

Is Emarosa still on Rise? I know their new album comes out 9/9 and Travis said back when that thread first popped up that HT would have it. Though I guess this thread is mainly for represses/reissues.

HT will have the new Emarosa album on orange vinyl. They are still on Rise.

Stoked on Tides, that's for sure.

I'm not huge on SWS, but I feel like I need to check them out a bit more.

Honestly i love them. I pretty much use to fit in with all the typical scene girls. They're first album is great. The second is just as good, more focused on the capitalization of Kellin's voice, which isn't bad. Feel didn't really do anything for me. If you were a movie is my favorite. If you're not a fan of "high" voices, then it will probably turn you off immediately. Took me a while to get used to. If you want to message me i can suggest some songs!

Honestly i love them. I pretty much use to fit in with all the typical scene girls. They're first album is great. The second is just as good, more focused on the capitalization of Kellin's voice, which isn't bad. Feel didn't really do anything for me. If you were a movie is my favorite. If you're not a fan of "high" voices, then it will probably turn you off immediately. Took me a while to get used to. If you want to message me i can suggest some songs!

PM'd!

In for Tides. Was hoping for that one. I feel like I should check out Hands Like Houses too...I have heard about them but never gave them a listen

Hands Like Houses is AMAZING. Theyre album thats getting repressed, Unimagine, is alright. But their debut Ground Dweller is one of my favorite releases that Rise has put out.