Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

I attempted to go for a walk around my apartment complex to pass the time and just narrowly missed getting puked on by someone at a party on the third story. Nope. 

I can't wait to move.

sounds like a terrible situation =/ don't blame ya.

Here I've been listening to DGD and The Wombats new albums. A lot of great things music related have come out this year.

I'm just laying in bed and playing Clash of Clans to pass the time. Will probably put on a podcast as well.

I am already getting a little tired.

I'm wondering if Hot Cash works with this, but it says to use during a certain date and it's not that date yet, so that's a bust.

And I do have a $10 off a $40 or more purchase, but it already expired...

SO YEAH, not much.

WRAABB was pressed under Ferret, and they seem dead in the water now. Can it still get pressed? I don't know how those things work...

Friend got a signed copy during one of their charity bids. and it was like looking at a holy relic when i finally saw it.

I took my copy to get signed at Warped this last year. Chris commented saying "he doesn't even have a copy" hahaha! They were all pretty stoked on them (my records) though.

I usually check my same 3 sources everyday in hopes I find one for less than 50$ for sale. Friend got a signed copy during one of their charity bids. and it was like looking at a holy relic when i finally saw it.

That's so awesome.

I don't even mind if it's signed or not, but I just want a copy, haha.

Not a big fan of spending that much for a copy. It's not A LOT, but damn it...

Also, I'm listening to oldies while waiting and signed up for a Hot Topic membership. I didn't have one for some reason.

Also joined that HT+1 and got a 10% off code, is it a one time use or can I share?

EDIT: it is a ONE time thing my bad

I signed up for that a long time ago, but I don't remember a discount.. /:

ALMOST TIIIIIIME, I really hope there's a damn code.. Regardless, I'm still picking both up.