Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

Got Tides of Man. If TDWP is still up by next tuesday i might get it

Well, that sucks because as of now it's out of stock. 

Luckily I woke up at 5 am and ordered TDWP, didn't realize I knocked out at like 2:45 after watching Better Call Saul. Scored a copy but I'm determined to check out my local hot topic to see if they have it in stock. Does anyone know if they should be arriving in stores the same day they go up online or should I check later in the week?

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW, SEALED The Devil Wears Prada - Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord / Plagues Vinyl LP Hot Topic Exclusive on a clear variant. Double LP with both albums on Hot Topic exclusive clear vinyIs. Limited edition.

That part is literally copy/pasted from HT's site, so make fun of HT first. Makes the flipper look like the laziest piece of shit ever though.

There's more copies of The Devil Wears Prada going up online. There's still a bunch of those left to go up online and there's a bunch of those in stores.

It looks like it's still in transit to most east coast stores as the only stores that have it right now are more western states but as of right now these stores should have copies. If you dont live in one of these states just hang tight til more go up online or start checking your local store later this week. I'll pull a list of stores again later this week to see what other stores started getting copies in. THIS IS NOT ALL THE STORES THAT WILL RECEIVE COPIES OF THIS ALBUM, just the ones who currently have it.

Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall ANCHORAGE Alaska 99501 Bentley Mall FAIRBANKS Alaska 99701 Park Place Mall TUCSON Arizona 85711 Chandler Fashion Center CHANDLER Arizona 85226 Superstition Springs Center MESA Arizona 85206 Arrowhead Towne Center GLENDALE Arizona 85308 Montclair MONTCLAIR California 91763 Parkway Plaza EL CAJON California 92020 Victorville Mall VICTORVILLE California 92392 Lakewood Center Mall LAKEWOOD California 90712 Plaza Camino Real CARLSBAD California 92008 Fashion Fair Mall FRESNO California 93710 Sunvalley CONCORD California 94520 Palm Desert Town Ctr PALM DESERT California 92260 North County Fair ESCONDIDO California 92025 Brea Mall BREA California 92821 Main Place Mall SANTA ANA California 92705 Arden Fair Mall SACRAMENTO California 95815 Galleria at Tyler RIVERSIDE California 92503 Irvine Spectrum IRVINE California 92618 Valley Fair SANTA CLARA California 95050 Hollywood & Highland LOS ANGELES California 90028 Promenade in Temecula TEMECULA California 92591 Hillsdale Mall SAN MATEO California 94403 The Citadel COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado 80909 Park Meadows Mall LITTLETON Colorado 80124 Chapel Hills Mall COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado 80920 FlatIron Crossing BROOMFIELD Colorado 80021 Colorado Mills LAKEWOOD Colorado 80401 Pearlridge Center AIEA Hawaii 96701 Boise Towne Square BOISE Idaho 83704 Town East Square WICHITA Kansas 67207 Oak Park Mall OVERLAND PARK Kansas 66214 Westroads Mall OMAHA Nebraska 68114 Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89107 Sunset Galleria HENDERSON Nevada 89014 Meadowood Mall RENO Nevada 89502 Fashion Show Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89109 Las Vegas Outlet Center Outlet Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89123 Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas Nevada 89106 Downtown Summerlin Las Vegas Nevada 89135 Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico 87114 Coronado Center ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico 87110 West Acres Mall FARGO North Dakota 58103 Penn Square Mall OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma 73118 Woodland Hills Mall TULSA Oklahoma 74133 Quail Springs Mall OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma 73134 Lloyd Center PORTLAND Oregon 97232 Washington Square TIGARD Oregon 97223 Rushmore Mall RAPID CITY South Dakota 57701 Barton Creek AUSTIN Texas 78746 Northstar SAN ANTONIO Texas 78216 Town East Mall MESQUITE Texas 75150 Woodlands Mall THE WOODLANDS Texas 77380 Katy Mills KATY Texas 77494 Padre Staples Mall CORPUS CHRISTI Texas 78411 Deerbrook Mall HUMBLE Texas 77338 South Plains Mall LUBBOCK Texas 79414 Ridgmar Mall FT WORTH Texas 76116 Ingram Park Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas 78238 Stonebriar Centre FRISCO Texas 75034 Mall Del Norte LAREDO Texas 78041 First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas 77479 Golden Triangle Mall DENTON Texas 76205 Hulen Mall FORT WORTH Texas 76132 Baybrook Mall FRIENDSWOOD Texas 77546 Southpark Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas 78224 Houston Galleria HOUSTON Texas 77056 Memorial City Mall HOUSTON Texas 77024 La Plaza Mall MCALLEN Texas 78503 Rivercenter SAN ANTONIO Texas 78205 Lakeline Mall CEDAR PARK Texas 78613 Northeast Mall HURST Texas 76053 Rollings Oaks SAN ANTONIO Texas 78247 Killeen Mall KILLEEN Texas 76543 Firewheel Town Center GARLAND Texas 75040 Willowbrook Mall HOUSTON Texas 77070 San Marcos II Outlet Mall SAN MARCOS Texas 78666 SHOPS AT LA CENTERA SAN ANTONIO Texas 78256 University Mall OREM Utah 84097 Fashion Place SALT LAKE CITY Utah 84107 The Gateway SALT LAKE CITY Utah 84101 Bellis Fair Mall BELLINGHAM Washington 98226 Northtown Mall SPOKANE Washington 99207 Capital Mall OLYMPIA Washington 98502

Never listened to heat fetish by the bled. I didn't get that into silent treatment and just never came back to them. Is it worth a listen. I loved pass the flask and found in the flood.

Was kinda wondering the same thing. I never heard Silent Treatment, though. I just kinda drifted away from them.

Never listened to heat fetish by the bled. I didn't get that into silent treatment and just never came back to them. Is it worth a listen. I loved pass the flask and found in the flood.

Was kinda wondering the same thing. I never heard Silent Treatment, though. I just kinda drifted away from them.

Silent treatment to me is their Best work. Its heavy melodic and dark. I know pass the flask is their most popular, but silent treatment to me is amazing. Heat fetish is good also, but not as good as silent treatment. I think these 2 records they refined their sound more and became more mature sounding.

Silent Treatment is more melodic like Found in the Flood. Heat Fetish is much faster and more aggressive and raw, a la Pass the Flask. But it's still way more refined and mature than PTF. So, it just depends on which The Bled is your cup of tea. Personally, I like them all with PTF winning nostalgically, but trailing both ST and HF by a lot now when k go back to listen to The Bled. Give Heat Fetish a chance, it has some different members on it than the other three so it has a slightly different vibe in that sense as well!

Man people just weren't feeling found in the flood or what? I'm the same way, pass the flask wins nostalgia, but I love found in the flood. Daylight bombings is so damn good. Maybe ill give silent treatment another go. I remember really liking shadetree mechanics. Well if pass the flask and found in the flood are so easy to get a hold of I'm sure this will be too.

Anyone know how many they made?

Daylight bombings is amazing and I'm really glad it made it into their set list on their final tour they did. It and last American cowboy are the only songs from FITF to make it. It was mostly PTF songs. Only ST song they did was Shadertree Mechanics, which is an amazing song as well. Daftyler, when I'm listening to The Bled now, and not thinking nostalgically, I think all their albums are better than PTF and I thought FITF was fantastic as well. For me, ST is probably my favorite. Give the new one a chance though, it's top notch stuff as well.