Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

Quit beating around the bush and give us pressing numbers!!!! hahaha

I'm in love, haha. I finally have this.
Don't know if the first press is identical in labels, but the clear is beautiful.

I was really sad I got scammed on a first press... then this was released later that week! I'm satisfied. It looks pretty similar to the first release. Minus the reissue cover of course.

Did I miss out on the sleeping with sirens - if you were a movie on hottopic.com? They haven't had vinyl due to the whole hot cash thing I believe but I don't know if it went up before that or not any help would be appreciated I've been waiting for this to get pressed for awhile. Thank you

Photo_May_13_10_28_01_PM.jpgPicked up this the other day and relieved to see it came with a CD and lyric sheet. Anyone else salty about Rise Records releases / reissues recently not including a CD / download code or at the very least a lyric sheet? I mean, some like the recent TDWP - Dear Love / Plagues and Tides of Man - Dreamhouse I've owned on CD for years, but for others I've been waiting for the vinyl reissue so never bought a digital copy. And at the very least I just like having a lyric insert when listening to records because that's how I do, even if I know the lyrics.