Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

Nothing in March. HT has an exclusive color on a couple new releases and an exclusive color on a catalog title from Rise in April. The catalog title should make a lot of people happy though.

My guess is that the catalog title with an exclusive color will be Dance Gavin Dance. Hopefully the two Kurt albums.

My guess is that the catalog title with an exclusive color will be Dance Gavin Dance. Hopefully the two Kurt albums.

It might be, but I assume it's something non-DGD. I think he meant it was just one title, so my guess is maybe Jonny Craig, or possibly Of Mice & Men's first album? Considering the last vinyl release they had seemed to have went well. You could be right, though. I'm excited to see what it may be. Hopefully we'll see an announcement soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These two, My Devil In Your Eyes, and Decoder self-titled would be AMAZING.

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be into some Decoder vinyl as well. Maybe a sweet Black/Orange/Cream smash a la those recent Rise starbursts?

And while I'm at it, maybe a clear with heavy white and gray splatter for Of Machines?

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be into some Decoder vinyl as well. Maybe a sweet Black/Orange/Cream smash a la those recent Rise starbursts?

And while I'm at it, maybe a clear with heavy white and gray splatter for Of Machines?

These two are definitely at the top of my Rise list that I'd like pressed.