FS: Bouncing Souls, HWM, Pinhead Gunpowder, You Blew It!, Dikembe, Latterman, Bridge & Tunnel

recordplayerguy

I'm broke! selling off a handful of my records, please just PM me to make me an offer! i provide tracking numbers and will ship next day (unless post office is closed, duh). sorry, no trades.

7"

Bouncing Souls/Hot Water Music - Split (1st pressing on black/silver with red splatter/500) $20

Bridge and Tunnel/Young Livers - Split (1st pressing on salmon/600) sold for $10

Empire Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate) - On Time Spent Waiting or Placing Weight of the World on the Shoulders of Those You Love the Most (1st pressing on opaque red/156) - $25

Latterman - Our Better Halves (1st pressing on black/1000? got this at the reunion show in Philly they played with Yo Man, Go!) - $15 sold

The Menzingers - The Obituaries/Burn After Writing (on black) $5

Pinhead Gunpowder - S/T aka West Side Highway (1st press on translucent green/500 i believe?) $10

feel free to make me an offer!

Good luck having no history here, no references and wanting cash only.

sorry, i had an account here a while back and couldnt remember it... my name is randy, i run a record label called Jeremy Records (www.jeremyrecords.com) I play in Dikembe. I am not a scam dude. Just a broke dude. 

and by cash, i just mean no trades.... obviously paypal is all good and preferred.

Semi related:  I can't believe there are still copies of Signals Midwest cassette left in your store.  

Buy this guy's stuff!  Here and at Jeremy Records!  Great dude, great label.  Actually, they're the only label I've gotten a Christmas card from!

yeah i cant believe we have those still! that record is awesome, but... they are tapes and its 2014.