VC 1st Annual Super Bowl Squares Free Vinyl Giveaway

That's pretty much what I did. Problem was, I randomized the names and then populated the grid starting at the top left. Since we have 25 people and the rows are in 10s it created a pattern that caused shitty repeats.

I could find anything that populated the grid for you. No biggie, I'll just redo it using 100 names, repeating each name 4 times and randomize that. I'm just getting some food ready now, it won't be too much longer!

That's pretty much what I did. Problem was, I randomized the names and then populated the grid starting at the top left. Since we have 25 people and the rows are in 10s it created a pattern that caused shitty repeats.

I could find anything that populated the grid for you. No biggie, I'll just redo it using 100 names, repeating each name 4 times and randomize that. I'm just getting some food ready now, it won't be too much longer!

Cool I'm siked. I'm not much of a gambler at all, but tonight is looking good haha. I'm having some coworkers over for a poker game, and with these squares, hopefully I have some time left to actually watch the Pats loose and stuff my face!

no idea how it works, hope i win.

"There will be a team name on the top (or bottom) and a team name on the side. Look for your name on the grid and follow across and up to see your numbers.

At the end of each quarter, you will observe the score of the game. Only look at the LAST digit of each team's score. This will determine the winner.

For example: Let's say you're watching Buffalo vs. Miami. At the end of the first quarter, it's Buffalo 10, Miami 7. The person who has Buffalo-0, Miami-7 will be the winner."

"There will be a team name on the top (or bottom) and a team name on the side. Look for your name on the grid and follow across and up to see your numbers.

At the end of each quarter, you will observe the score of the game. Only look at the LAST digit of each team's score. This will determine the winner.

For example: Let's say you're watching Buffalo vs. Miami. At the end of the first quarter, it's Buffalo 10, Miami 7. The person who has Buffalo-0, Miami-7 will be the winner."

Go Bills!