Actual pressing numbers from AFS Devil & God

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I realize that's not going to be a popular opinion, it's not my place to speak about that situation so I won't. I do know what went down, more so than what is public information. RJ is a good dude.

Good dudes don't steal all the monies

Haha why is this such a big deal? It just means the copies you have are more rare than you thought..

I had this info because I'm friends with RJ and he told me a long time ago. He ended up delaying his press so the bands could come out first out of respect and then cut back on what was pressed because whatever he was pressing had to be done at all once. I think there may have been a concern that the market was flooded.. The band pressed 4 colors and he pressed 7..

still doesn't explain why it was advertised so differently. he had to know how much he was ordering.

RJ is totally a good dude who just had out of his control situations happen to him. It was well out of his control to refund 50K+ of money back to his customers. It was out of his control to email his customers what was up, it was out of his control to make fake mockups and say they were the real thing and in his hands.