Not vinyl, but limited Tegan and Sara cd

So I saw Tegan and Sara last night in Davis, CA. Awesome show. They're selling a cd limited to 1500 copies, and hand numbered, that includes home demos for all the songs on "the Con". They mentioned they have only played 5 shows, and have sold through nearly 1,000 of them already, this being prior to the horde that bought them after the show. I got really lucky, and picked this one up before their set from their merch table:

[image]

[image]

Yep, number 1/1500. The merch girl said Sara hand numbered all the copies.

-Chris

what else were they selling at the merch table? i'm going tomorrow. hopefully they'll still have some left

They were selling lots of awesome stuff, but some of it was overpriced, like shirts for $25. They had some cool posters, postcards, grocery bags, cd's, and vinyl copies of So Jealous and The Con. The CD was definitely the coolest thing in my opinion. I would say, if they didn't run out of the CD last night, they will probably be gone by tomorrow night. Looks like they're already going for $50+ on e-bay. I wonder how much I could get for #1 ;D

-Chris

excellent. i'm going to pick myself up a copy of so jealous. i don't know if i'll get there early enough to get a cd though.. stupid work.. i'm even going to leave a little bit earlier..

defanatic1758, just don't tell people around you in line about it.. maybe i can sneak by and get one for myself =)

So I saw Tegan and Sara last night in Davis, CA. Awesome show. They're selling a cd limited to 1500 copies, and hand numbered, that includes home demos for all the songs on "the Con". They mentioned they have only played 5 shows, and have sold through nearly 1,000 of them already, this being prior to the horde that bought them after the show. I got really lucky, and picked this one up before their set from their merch table:

[image]

[image]

Yep, number 1/1500. The merch girl said Sara hand numbered all the copies.

-Chris

You're selling it already?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tegan-and-Sara-Tour-only-EP-The-Con-DEMOS-1-charity_W0QQitemZ190217185009QQihZ009QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem