PO: Monolord - Empress Rising /100 Doom Stoner FFO Electric Wizard Sleep

Guest Justin Maheiny

Guest Justin Maheiny

Easy RIder Records put up the pre-order for the Monolord record. It's a gatefold double lp for 24 bucks to be released on April 1st.

White vinyl is limited to 100. Buying it enters you into some contest or some crap like that.

It's pretty heavy. Details & ordering can be done here: http://www.easyriderrecords.com/product/monolord-empress-rising-pre-order-contest/

First released song from the album:

• 1 month later...
Guest Justin Maheiny

I'm going to assume by the lack of responses to this that no one gives a fuck but in case you do, test presses and die hard editions go on sale for this tomorrow morning at 9am PST.

They also added a comment about overseas shipping being expensive: "There have been a lot of complaints for overseas customers about the shipping cost, Let us keep in mind that this is going to be printed on 24pt heavy stock, gatefold, with 2 records!  This comes out to 3lbs after it is packaged correctly"

Guest Justin Maheiny

As much as I wanted the Die Hard version of this, I couldn't justify $78 Canadian on a single record. Hopefully I win one with my purple instead haha.

If your name is Nathan Asceves and you just moved from Los Angeles to Canada, I have some good news for you. if that isn't your name, the news isn't so great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup, lyrics are in the gatefold.

Thanks!

Crap missed the purple, i'd order black but strangely it's more expensive.

I ordered black and was also a bit perturbed by that fact. Plus their shipping charge is pretty ridiculous for one record. I wish Robotic Empire would have had copies of this.

• 3 months later...

I bought this at my record store a few months back, and it had one green and one purple record. I assume that was an error, yes?

This is coming from the Riding Easy Records website and there is no mention of your combination. Has to be some sort of packaging mistake.

35 Test Press (EasyRider Records Exclusive) Hand Numbered in a Naugahyde Jacket with Glow In The Dark Ink and Patch $65

50 Clear (EasyRider Exclusive) Hand Numbered in a Hand Screened Heavy Stock Jacket and Patch $50

100 White (EasyRider exclusive)

125 Opaque Purple (EasyRider Exclusive)

200 Black

250 – Opaque Mossy Green (Cobraside Exclusive)

75 Opaque Pink (All That Is Heavy Exclusive)

100 Clear Green (Clearspot International Exclusive)

75 Clear Red (HeviSike UK)