Neck Deep & Knuckle Puck split

gt125

I'm very upset that my future here at vc is essentially ruined because I expressed an opinion. Whatever will I do with my life now?

You didn't express an opinion, you flat out called a vast majority of the users on this board a bunch of twats because you're a cry baby who is upset that he couldn't buy his "vinylz" at retail, and now has to resort to ebay or waiting until market price drops down to a price where you feel comfortable buying it.

You wanna bring an attitude to a generally positive forum where people tend to help one another out, you're going to get called on it every time.

this is funny.

anyways, i just started listening to these guys, because for the most part i avoid this corner of *punk* music.  and here's how i feel:  they come off as a slightly more agressive, and almost as cheesy as real friends type band.  i really dig the song no good, but i feel like they had something special with that chorus (every word she said...), it could have been fucking awesome, but they didn't really take it to where it could be, if you know what i mean.  i feel like bands like this  have to rely on very, very catchy hooks to set them apart, because they don't have much else going for them.  the lyrics are pretty bad to be honest, and i don't find most of the songs catchy.  

i'm not trying to shit on the band, i've been jamming the weight that you buried for a few days now, but there's just not a whole lot of appeal to me.  real friends has terrible lyrics, but their songs are catchy, so i dig it.  what do you guys like about these guys?  do you find their songs catchy?  maybe its just me.

EDIT:  Talking about Knuckle Puck.

Aren't there more than 300? Esp they are four variants, isn't there around 1200 in all?

4 /250 variants, so 1000 copies altogether. Variant collectors are (likely?) a minority, so I think it's ludicrous to blame them for not being able to secure a copy. Besides, slandering someone unnecessarily for collecting, something that's their hobby let's not forget, is ridiculous, even when considering its limited nature. 

I don't think ludicrous is quite the word but I'll just keep my whiney opinions to myself and go do some growing up

Step 1 in growing up is to bite your tongue sometimes. So I think it'd be best for you to get off the hot seat and let things cool off.

Good luck on your quest of growth, senzu bean

Caught the show tonight and it was amazing. Great crowd, good energy from the bands. Knuckle Puck and Neck Deep killed it!

Got there as the first band was starting and Knuckle Puck were down to 2 copies and waited a little longer for the insane Neck Deep line and they were down to the last 3. Sounds like each band is selling 7-10 per night. Neck Deep guy said no limit per person though.

Also, chatted with the KP guys about possibly pressing The Weight That You Buried and they said Bad Timing is most likely doing it so that'll be cool to look forward to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...