The Dear Hunter "Acts I, II, & III" Represses

Came here hoping to see I wasn't the only one completely bummed by the artwork. I ordered the 180G bundle anyway because I missed out on the first presses and having been wanting this on vinyl but the artwork ALMOST deterred me. 

Hoping the gatefold images and such make up for it a little bit.

While I agree with everyone that the artwork isn't what I'd hoped for...it's Casey's choice. I think that's what everyone forgets when the complaining starts...that it's his music, his art, and his decision. I own Act 3 (white vinyl) and love it but given the apparent rarity I'll hold on to it and spin this new set instead. 6 180 gram LPs for $60? Shut up and take my money.

Also: I bet the person who spent $200 on act 3 and the other who spent $200 or $250 on Act 1+2 recently on Ebay are probably really pissed right now...

Also: I bet the person who spent $200 on act 3 and the other who spent $200 or $250 on Act 1+2 recently on Ebay are probably really pissed right now...

i'm the guy who sold act III for $200  ;) i'm risking all my VC credz by confessing this.

i have no problem with the art, i just want to listen to the fucking music. and i'm glad to finally have acts I and II to spin.

$200 is probably the highest I've seen it fetch.  Was it at least the clear / club edition?

no, it was white. it actually would've gone for $157ish, which i guess is still the highest in its history according to CF, but the guy got too excited and accidentally bid $1,555 instead of $155 and outbid the prior max. he wanted to retract the bid but then said he'd just suck it up and shell out for it. so i got reeeeeeally lucky.

also, there's a clear version? shit.