The Dear Hunter "Acts I, II, & III" Represses

From LATR:1978109_609266945832368_833974499_o.jpg?

The dude can do what he wants but there was already plenty of cohesion across the original three existing covers. If it goes somewhere else in the future then it is what it is but honestly I prefer the originals to the new ones because I've already associated those images with those albums. The new pictures aren't bad. They just don't feel right due to the preexisting associations.

also, there's a clear version? shit.

No, sorry.  I thought you were referring to Act II.  The fact you sold a white Act III for $200 literally blows my mind.  Hilarious that the dude could easily "suck up" a $43 difference.  But if you're dropping $200 on a double LP,  I guess that's not really high on your list of concerns.

No, sorry.  I thought you were referring to Act II.  The fact you sold a white Act III for $200 literally blows my mind.  Hilarious that the dude could easily "suck up" a $43 difference.  But if you're dropping $200 on a double LP,  I guess that's not really high on your list of concerns.

honestly i thought it was a joke. i thought people were bidding me up just to bail. i feel like not even a year ago my local store had three of these on clearance. i picked up the extra two for VCers at cost. it's still crazy to me that it was even above $50 because rarely do the secondhand prices skyrocket like that overnight.

honestly i thought it was a joke. i thought people were bidding me up just to bail. i feel like not even a year ago my local store had three of these on clearance. i picked up the extra two for VCers at cost. it's still crazy to me that it was even above $50 because rarely do the secondhand prices skyrocket like that overnight.

Yeah, I paid $65 for my white vinyl Act III a few weeks back...considering it's apparently way more valuable than that, I don't feel bad about the purchase now that they were finally reissued. I'll just spin Act III from the bundle while looking at the artwork from the white vinyl Act III ;)

Nice, ordered.

66€ ($88) shipped to Germany, that's ok...

Same to get this to the UK. This is such a frustrating buy for me, I love everything on Act II, but only dribs and drabs from Acts I and III, but it doesn't make any sense to just international ship the one. Bah, should probably bite the bullet before the 180g bundle be gone.

Edit:

Ordered the 180g bundle, no brainer.

I was charged for my order this morning. Can't wait to get these in. I went with the 180g because to be honest, it's 10 bucks more so why not. Just so pumped to finally have these on vinyl.

Same, order now at processed. They have also removed the "this is a preorder" text from the item page. Looking forward to a speedy dispatch and international delivery so I can spin the crap outta Act II !