I'm starting a bar band called Blink 182kulele

It's all Blink covers on ukulele and melodica. 

Just figured I'd share, because it's one of the few ideas I've had that really made me excited.

However, the last idea I had that I was excited about was creating a book about hot dogs from all over the world. Did you know they eat pork rinds and mashed peas on their dogs in England?

20451_437940635620_1327230_n.jpg

Ohhhhh man, the store near me had a special on some debrecener weiners. I bought 4 of them. Grilled them up all nice like, smothered them in mustard and peri peri mayo on a roll.

BEST HOT DOG EVER

I used to be one of the confused people that put ketchup and mustard on hot dogs. Now I understand that there is an unwritten law (it's almost hot dog etiquette) to not destroy a beautiful all-beef frank with that stuff. 

Anytime I eat one now, it's bacon wrapped and usually slathered with a spicy mustard and avocados. I also enjoyed kraut as a topping (something I didn't expect). 

• 2 months later...

I just got a ton of ukuleles in the mail (a tenor and a baritone, so by a "ton" I really just mean two).

Also, I came up with another great idea last week while I was showering before work. I plan on making a bunch of viral videos featuring my armpit skeleton tattoo. 

If I can create viral videos, my resume will be complete:

- part-time lullaby composer
- viral video manufacturer
- pop-punk ukulele aficionado
- super-small "label" owner
- pasta salesman
- self-proclaimed hot dog expert
- TruTV fan

Still working on references though. 

I just got a ton of ukuleles in the mail (a tenor and a baritone, so by a "ton" I really just mean two).

Also, I came up with another great idea last week while I was showering before work. I plan on making a bunch of viral videos featuring my armpit skeleton tattoo. 

If I can create viral videos, my resume will be complete:

- part-time lullaby composer

- viral video manufacturer

- pop-punk ukulele aficionado

- super-small "label" owner

- pasta salesman

- self-proclaimed hot dog expert

- TruTV fan

Still working on references though. 

Does this mean you've given up on Competitive Beard Champion?

With that resume, I could definitely get hired at my local hardware store.

Hardware store employees are the fucking worst. Always up in your grill (PUN DEFINITELY INTENDED) walking next to you and giving way too much help. Its worse than fucking jimmy johns bombarding you when you walk in. I can find the damn light bulbs and spray paint myself!

Hardware store employees are the fucking worst. Always up in your grill (PUN DEFINITELY INTENDED) walking next to you and giving way too much help. Its worse than fucking jimmy johns bombarding you when you walk in. I can find the damn light bulbs and spray paint myself!

king-of-the-hill-buckley1.jpg

"Let's say I want to buy a hammer. Do you know what a hammer is?"

On-topic, how do you freestyle a beard, Casey? Is it just... to have a beard that isn't a conventional style? Congratulations on your win, by the way.  B)