Protest the Hero - New Pressings of All Albums (PO VERY SOON) 2nd Run!

I could care less about how these de-value the other pressings.

I hope they flood the market and anyone can get any album they want for $25, not these stupid prices flippers are charging.

If your unhappy with the /300 version, I'm 100% sure you can sell em on e-bay for what you paid and get the new 180g open pressing.

Personally, I'm excited to have a 180g version of Kezia that I'm not paranoid about every time I take it out of the sleeve.

Got Kezia and Fortress in today. No protection in the mailer but they came in perfect condition luckily. The jackets are awesome but the lack of any type of insert, barebones center labels and no text whatsoever (besides the spines) on the jackets is pretty strange and kind of a bummer. Either way, I'm just happy to own Kezia finally and a colored version of Fortress.

dont say thatttttttttt lol

i havent listened to mine yet

Well honestly, its been so long since I have listened to this album, it could just be the way the album was recorded and I just don't remember. It just seems some songs have far to much bass (making them sound muddy), while others sound pretty flat.