+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

this post is not exit only.

now that i've actually read through this whole thing, i have to imagine that i probably missed the cut? i don't know. i'm just annoyed with myself for not noticing this thread earlier.

more free records! s'go!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone--- And Derek is the nice guy here! I'm just paying it forward cause I always like to give back :)

Nah, it's a group effort.  You and several others on this forum are what inspired me to make this thread in the first place.  VC has a handful of people that go out of their way to give back to complete strangers (more or less).  Their generosity is inspiring to me.

But I'm definitely grateful for all the kind words as well, from anyone who pops in the thread and takes the time to comment.

We'll schedule the drawing for 10 PM PST.

I'll enter it! I'm a huge Circa fan and never heard of this! Thanks for doing this for the community!

Sadly you're a little late for the Psychic Bubble record (assuming that's what you meant by liking Circa)

Andy is regrettably correct -- the Psychic Babble giveaway ended yesterday.  I need to update the OP to reflect the current giveaway.  Sorry about the confusion.