Good Charlotte- S/T & The Young and the Hopeless Vinyl Re-issue(s) Available 2/10 via ETR webstore

Wasn't GC and Simple Plan the most hated bands by the pop punk of the early 2000s? .. Just saying .. Surprised by all the love for these albums now hah

Teens bought their albums when they came out, and now those people have steady jobs and can afford to spend money on albums from their youth. It's not surprising in the slightest.

Its funny that everyone feels the need to justify their purchase of these records with the "nostalgia purchase" post. If you like the record then buy it, no shame in it. Who cares what some random people on a message board think of your musical tastes?

Agree.  I personaly l bought both and can't wait to spin them.  

I think it's just the fact that we wouldn't listen to a band like this in present day. I will spin these probably once and then they will sit on my shelf for I'm guessing at least a year or more til they spin again. Still worth having to me though for the sake of nostalgic purposes... I mean I don't even have them in my itunes anymore and lost their CD a lonnnng time ago. I just like collecting all my favorite records through the years

What bothers me is the price point. I used to listen to these records (EVEN while listening to "legit" punk rock), but I can't justify breaking the bank for these releases. Enjoy the Ride puts out quality releases, and more power to them; I just really wish the price point would stay below $20.

I know the price point is high and a deterrent for some. These are major label releases and the licensing/production fee's are very high and do not change based on quantities. As always, I did my best to make sure that the release was worth the price. They are colored vinyl, gatefold jacket complete with all lyrics & was remastered from the original files & sound noticeably better than the cd versions. The indie label re-issues pressed by ETR will continue to be on the cheaper side but for the major label stuff, they are almost always going to be around $20 or a little higher 

Everywhere I go

Everyone I meet

Every time I try to fall in love

They all wanna know why I'm so broken

Why am I so cold

Why I'm so hard inside.

Why am I scared

What am I afraid of

I don't even know

This story's never had an end

I've been waiting

I've been searching

I've been hoping

I've been dreaming you would come back

But I know the ending of this story

You're never coming back

Never..never..never..

This shit used to crack me up every time it came on at work back in 2004. Before anyone burns me at the stake... I know this isn't from the two albums being discussed here.

Long story short, these guys are goofballs. Glad whoever is stoked is stoked, but I was really hoping for something cooler when ETR started teasing test presses a week or so ago.

Man, that really brings me back. I used to bus tables at Fridays and when that song came on, I was actually really happy because it was one of the few dare I say "rock songs" that would come on their terrible music rotation.

Hey enjoytheride, in case you missed it, please let me know it this is possible:

Hey enjotheride, I left a note during check out regarding an amended invoice print-out to be put in the package so I don't have to pay import tax (our limit for a parcel is $28 total value). Please let me know if this is doable.

Did anyone else get the 'problem with your info' error when clicking the pay with paypal button? And did those people figure a solution? I emailed storeenvy. They sent me to this link, and I tried multiple modifications but it's still not working.

http://support.storenvy.com/customer/portal/articles/1090608-why-am-i-getting-an-error-when-i-try-to-checkout-

Did anyone else get the 'problem with your info' error when clicking the pay with paypal button? And did those people figure a solution? I emailed storeenvy. They sent me to this link, and I tried multiple modifications but it's still not working.

http://support.storenvy.com/customer/portal/articles/1090608-why-am-i-getting-an-error-when-i-try-to-checkout-

Did you try switching your internet browser? I used firefox and it worked instead of safari

Are you using a PayPal account?  If so maybe it's a problem with your PP account.