Good Charlotte- S/T & The Young and the Hopeless Vinyl Re-issue(s) Available 2/10 via ETR webstore

I agree with you 100 percent.. but then again that's just our opinion

It most certainly is. I, like many others here, are full of them lol.

Just got this in the mail today, looks pretty sweet! and I got a Michael Jordan Pog with my order. I should go through my Pog collection....

How's the sound? I would be hesitant to purchase, since there was essentially zero QA done with 311's Grassroots LP. Seems like these are just cash grabs with quality being the last thing to care about. Maybe they've changed, but getting burned leaves a branding sting.

311 grassroots was our first major label release and the label would not allow us to remaster or do anything to the music. Most of our major & indie label re-issues have since been specifically remastered for vinyl. BOTH these good charlotte albums had two sets of rejected test presses because we wanted to make sure that sound quality was a priority and so these would end up sounding the best possible.....and they came out sounding great. 

The Hot topic variants of BOTH Good Charlotte vinyl re-issues are now available ONLINE & In-stores across the country for those who missed out on the colored variants

Also a heads up that ETR still has 40 copies of the colored variant for "self titled" but young and the hopeless has been sold out for a couple weeks already

BOTH these good charlotte albums had two sets of rejected test presses because we wanted to make sure that sound quality was a priority and so these would end up sounding the best possible.....and they came out sounding great. 

I like you ETR, but this sentence addressing the sound of these releases just seems too funny to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

The REJECTED test pressing jackets for these are finally finished and I have about a dozen of them for trade if anyone is interested

Printed by Austin over at MOM records and they look awesome, pm or email me a list if interested

http://instagram.com/p/l8R4sqimwF/

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...