Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

☾Jared 

Supp, Earth Hand?! You are practical and level-headed, you'd rather be out in the world and learn from experience, than learn from a book. You tend to be a little on the conservative side and cabin fever is REAL for you. 

Your heart line leads alllll the way up to your middle and index finger. It then has a small pitchfork, one side says that you fall in love easily while the other says that you tend to be a little selfish in love. There are four major breaks in this like which can indicate four important relationships in your life. You express your feelings with ease and tact. The circles in the heart line signify sadness or depression while the small lines represent emotional trauma. 

The headline is perfectly straight which means you prefer practicality and structure. You're a clear, focused thinker, and more than likely a realist. The circles in this like are emotional crisis and the crosses represent big decisions you will have to make. 

Your life like says that you have plenty of energy. The deepness of this line shows your inner vitality. There is a pitchfork in this line, one continues straight to the middle of your palm, while the other curves around your thumb. This could represent a big life style change in your life. One path will lead you to a life of continuous travel while the other says that you will be strong and enthusiastic. This has potential to say that a life of continuous travel will wear you out (though that doesn't nesccarily mean it will be a bad life or decision). 

Your fate line joins you life line which says that you are aspirational and self-made. It also touches the base of your palm which says that you will find yourself in the public eye often! 

Your fingers say that you are opinionated and a bit of a workaholic!

You are generous in nature but tend to be impatient! 

☾Chris 

Fire Hand! You are energetic and always on the go. You crave variety which generally leads into you being impatient and at times, intolerant. Fire hands are known to make great leaders. 

Your heart line has a pitchfork that falls under the trait of "selfish in love." This can represent a big decision, or two important relationships. One leads to falling easily in love while the other leads to a successful love life. On the other hand (heh heh heh), your hands could be saying that you are all three of these things: selfish in love, easy to fall in love, and successful in love. The circles in this line show times of depression and sadness. The smaller lines represent emotional trauma. 

The head line shows that you favor creativity and spontaneity. Your head line and life line are separated, which shows that you love adventure. The circles on this like show times of emotional crisis, multiple crosses show that you will have many big decisions to make in your life time. 

According to your life line, you are full of energy. The deepness of this line shows your inner vitality. Strangely enough, like Jared, there is a pitchfork at the end of this line. One leads to form a semi-circle around your thumb which says that you are enthusiastic and strong, while the other says that you will lead a life full of travel. This has potential to say that a life of continuous travel will wear you out (though that doesn't nesccarily mean it will be a bad decision). 

You have a shallow fate line with a lot of breaks. This says that external forces will impact your life many times. 

Your fingers say that you are well-intentioned but a bit scatterbrained. You might have a tendency to come off a little cold and indifferent. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey friends,

I'm thinking about bringing back the tarot and Palm readings. They were a lot of fun and it's also something I don't do as much as I should.

This time around though, I'm considering doing it donation based. Just something for the time I put into it, but totally on your scale of what you want/feel comfortable with.

Would anyone be in for this?

There are a lot of newer folk on the board as well, so if anyone has questions...let me know!!

Hey friends,

I'm thinking about bringing back the tarot and Palm readings. They were a lot of fun and it's also something I don't do as much as I should.

This time around though, I'm considering doing it donation based. Just something for the time I put into it, but totally on your scale of what you want/feel comfortable with.

Would anyone be in for this?

There are a lot of newer folk on the board as well, so if anyone has questions...let me know!!

In like sin.

i never had something so true happen to me. my results were so "get the fuck outta here" to me, i didn't know how to take them

a few days later...spot on. accuracy - 100%. it was bizarre.

five stars for sure.

I still tell people your story. That was the hardest reading I ever had to give :'(

BUT IT WORKED OUT!!!!!

I still tell people your story. That was the hardest reading I ever had to give :'(

BUT IT WORKED OUT!!!!!

as bad or hard as it was it made everything so much better. i still always think about the last part

No more blaming yourself or others, no more excuses. Now is the time for forgiveness and personal freedom. This card asks you to rise up, let pettiness and fear fall below you. Expand your wings and be reborn. What a relief it will be

☾ Ryan | Macho Camacho Randy Travis

You are a fire hand, someone who is energetic and constantly craving variety. You have a tendency to be impatient and at times, intolerant and stubborn. You can be fast to make decisions, not always seeking out consequence before acting on impulse. Your passions sometimes tend to be short lived, but you are full of ideas and put your all into the things you love. 

Your love line says that you express your feelings tactfully and with ease. You have four major breaks, which often show major relationships in your life. All end in the same spot, showing that you are easy to fall in love. These relationships don't always have to be love related, though they're often people who have made a big impact on your life. (A good rule of thumb is that a. I need to stop making hand puns b. the first people you think of, are the people these lines relate to.) The longest of these lines, actually starts at a point that says this relationship also had a struggle with selfishness, whether that be on your side or theirs. This was the most prominent relationship in your life.

The circles on this line show sadness or depression while any lines going through it show emotional trauma.

Your head line is extremely long and straight, this says you prefer intellectual accomplishments over physical ones (reading > hiking). You are a clear, focused thinker and tend to stay in a realist mind set. Your lifeline and headline join at the edge of your palm, which shows that you live for adventure!

Your lifeline forms to show that you often have high energy. While you are strong and enthusiastic, you have a tendency to be more cautious when in relationships. The deepness of this line shows your inner vitality. It splits off in a pitchfork at the end of your palm, which shows a major change in lifestyle you have or will have to face.

While a handful (badumtisssssh) of people do not have a fate line, you do! Your fate line shows that you are controlled by destiny, the breaks in these lines represent the amount of times external forces will change your life (there are two major ones).

I heard it's really easy to learn I tried it and couldn't get it, you should try it and all it to your plethora of other worldly skills!

Interesting. Maybe when I have some free time, I'll look into it! It would be a cool thing to know. I'd like to be able to look at my boss and say "yo, your aura is really red right now and I need you to calm the fuck down."

I'm working on a palm reading for Juan and then a tarot reading for Ryan!

Anyone else want to hop in line??

☾ The one, the only, the Juan

Welcome to the club of the Air hand. You are often an intellect full of ideas but restless and easily bored. Filled with nervous energy, you are extremely prone to worry and stress. While air hands are considered great communicators, they struggle with internalizing their feelings which often leads to alienation and difficulties within close relationships.

Your heart line is extremely long which indicates that you may have a naive belief that there are perfect relationships and co-dependency toward your partners, this often results in jealousy. You have three major lines here, which often represent three major relationships. One indicates that you fall in love easily, while the other two broke off due to selfishness in the relationship. This can be on your side, or theirs.

The head line shows that you favor creativity and spontaneity, with a preference for intellectual accomplishments over physical ones. The deepness of this line often relates to having a clear and focused mind.

Your life line shows that you are energetic, strong, and enthusiastic. You are generally not as cautious in relationships as you should be. While you aren't easily manipulated, your palm warns that in the long run you may be easier to sway in opinion than you wish to be. This line seems to be where all of your breaks take place, counting about 8. These represent major changes in lifestyle that you have faced and will face. Two of these connect with your headline, suggesting that these life events will alter your way of thinking. Two others stretch around the base of your palm which often means they may put you in the public eye.

You do not have a fate line (this isn't a bad thing, most people do not!)