selling these two records

Modest Mouse - The Fruit That Ate Itself (first pressing) - $30  SOLD

Sleep - Dopesmoker (on purple vinyl) some damage on the corner of the sleeve - $25 (waiting on payment) SOLD

still have these records for sale too (or see this thread)

Bouncing Souls/Hot Water Music - Split (1st pressing on black/silver with red splatter/500) $20

Empire Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate) - On Time Spent Waiting or Placing Weight of the World on the Shoulders of Those You Love the Most (1st pressing on opaque red/156) - $25

The Menzingers - The Obituaries/Burn After Writing (on black) $5

Pinhead Gunpowder - S/T aka West Side Highway (1st press on translucent green/500 or 300 i believe?) $10

any feedback anywhere else as to positive selling?

really interested in the modest mouse... would like specifics on condition as well. 

i have sold to: 

autumnalequinox

and i run a record label that is legit/ships stuff on time and all that called Jeremy Records. not trying to hose anyone, just trying to pay my phone bill. i'd rate the record at VG+ also, heres pics of the modest mouse record: http://imgur.com/a/4BBSp

Modest Mouse sold, Sleep sold

still have these records for sale too (or see this thread)

Bouncing Souls/Hot Water Music - Split (1st pressing on black/silver with red splatter/500) $20

Empire Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate) - On Time Spent Waiting or Placing Weight of the World on the Shoulders of Those You Love the Most (1st pressing on opaque red/156) - $25

The Menzingers - The Obituaries/Burn After Writing (on black) $5

Pinhead Gunpowder - S/T aka West Side Highway (1st press on translucent green/500 or 300 i believe?) $10