PO: Strung Out Volume 1

kadaver

I totally agree that Fat should release a Good Riddance box set. They are my favorite band. They should also release a No Use For A Name box set as well. They deserve it. I was fortunate enough to get the Lagwagon colored set. It is still sealed. Maybe I'll find a good trade for it later on for vinyl I'm in need of. The Strung Out box set is a bit steep on the price, but I figure if your a true fan like I am, it's worth having. Think of the huge fans and collectors overseas. They have to really dish out for shipping.

I totally agree that Fat should release a Good Riddance box set. They are my favorite band. They should also release a No Use For A Name box set as well. They deserve it. I was fortunate enough to get the Lagwagon colored set. It is still sealed. Maybe I'll find a good trade for it later on for vinyl I'm in need of. The Strung Out box set is a bit steep on the price, but I figure if your a true fan like I am, it's worth having. Think of the huge fans and collectors overseas. They have to really dish out for shipping.

I'm pretty sure it was tgr bands that wanted these boxsets so unless GR or NUFAN want to do it then I don't see it happening.

It should still be cheaper than buying the albums individually and shipping

• 4 weeks later...

alright, not bummin on the price any more

Not only does the box-set contain remixed & remastered versions of the band’s classic ‘Twisted by Design’ and ‘Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues’, but all four records were pressed on some amazing colored vinyl combinations! You got ‘The Skinny Years’ on ‘Beer’ Vinyl with White Splatter, ‘Another Day in Paradise’ on ‘Halloween Orange’ vinyl with ‘Kelly Green’ Splatter, STWB on ‘Black’ / ‘Highlighter Yellow’ Half-n-Half, and ‘Twisted by Design’ on an insane ‘Royal Blue’ / ‘Blood Red’ AsideBside! If that wasn’t enough, the box-set also includes a brand new live DVD from the band’s performance in Montreal in 2012, as well as a 24″ x 24″ fold out poster, all packed into a two-piece Spot PMS printed box! WHOAAAA. Strung Out fans will be losing it over this one!!

SO.jpg

Steep yes, but it makes me feel better.

If this set is like the Lagwagon one and they are 2xLPs i dont think 22.50 per record is that bad considering there is a box, dvd and poster as well.

I think these are single LPs. It is steep. I'll try not to think what I paid for it...