It's never too early to get excited for Bled Fest. They started announcing bands recently and are adding more every day in February. Also, it's the tenth anniversary.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hartland Performing Arts Center

Howell, Michigan

Get all the info here:

Official Bled Fest Website

Personally, I had a fantastic time last year, and the announced bands so far have me really excited. I've been wanting to see Self Defense Family for a long time now.

Anyone else planning on coming through?

My girl and I are making the trek this year.  What is Howell like?  Looks like a bit of ghost town on the good ol' google maps streetview.

I'm not from there, so maybe youcanthideit can elaborate, but when I was there last year, it kind of was a ghost town. A little suburban area with a few spots to eat around it and the performing arts center. Nothing very special, but still pretty nice. It's definitely not a dirty town.

I'm not from there, so maybe youcanthideit can elaborate, but when I was there last year, it kind of was a ghost town. A little suburban area with a few spots to eat around it and the performing arts center. Nothing very special, but still pretty nice. It's definitely not a dirty town.

Cool thanks man.

If Mixtapes and Real Friends get added to this my head might explode.

It is. I bought mine already and they were $15. It will probably sell out but I don't think it will sell out super fast.

How did you already buy them?  Says on the website they don't go on sale until March 1st.

Since I'm coming from out of town (and out of country) I'll definately grab them in advance.  Just wanted to know if it's one of those deals where you have to be waiting by a computer when they go on sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...