PO: Floor - Oblation

The deluxe is sold out BUT still available with a t-shirt bundle here

http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/items/floor/oblation-the-ladder-diamond-daves-are-forever/gatefold-double-lp-7-ep-t-shirt-bundle/37629

Too pricey even for euro peeps, but as said above,

when you have that damn box set in your collection you can't miss out on this....

The deluxe is sold out BUT still available with a t-shirt bundle here

http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/items/floor/oblation-the-ladder-diamond-daves-are-forever/gatefold-double-lp-7-ep-t-shirt-bundle/37629

Too pricey even for euro peeps, but as said above,

I somehow never even noticed the deluxe without the shirt. How much was it?

• 1 month later...

I was hoping Amazon would be a little less expensive than Season of Mist, but after tax it's probably about the same (given this is the black variant that I'm assuming it is).  Thanks for the link though!

• 3 weeks later...
Slight derail...

HOUSE OF LIGHTNING - "Lightworker" LP/CS is up for PREORDER now!
Features Henry from FLOOR.
Perhaps some of you are into it.
I know it's not for everyone.
Thanks and Enjoy!

e598db12a16711e3862412f111171750_8.jpg

HOUSE OF LIGHTNING is coming – look busy. Featuring past and present members of DOVE, FLOOR, and CAVITY.  The death of DOVE finally gives rebirth to HOUSE OF LIGHTNING...Rising from the ashes like a mighty phoenix.  The resurrection occurs on Easter Sunday 4/20 in the form of a 10-song, 40-minute riff-rollercoaster, "Lightworker".  Hard to hang just one category/genre on their sound,  House Of Lightning is a positively spiritual incorporation of heavy metal, thrash, bits of math, a sprinkle of prog, a pinch of 1984, and a dash of 5150.  Five years in the making, "Lightworker" is finally upon us.

Henry Wilson - Guitar, Vocals, Synth
John Ostberg - drums

Recorded by Mark Nikolich at Atomic Audio
Sleeve Art by Francesco LoCastro

*** first 100 copies are on Blood Orange vinyl ***

1904240_10202784776292499_1207922114_n.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw them last night at the Rock N' Roll Hotel in DC.  They absolutely crushed.  They had the new album on sale for $25.  It was the clear version.  I didn't pick it up because I already PO'd through SoM but my friend got a copy.  Looks pretty awesome.  They also had the Robotic Empire reissue....can't remember if it was the deluxe version or not.  Had some really cool shirts and posters too.  I got a poster and the lady got a hoodie.  Anyone that is on the fence about seeing them on this tour, get off the fence and get your ass to the show.

I'm not good with song names in general, but what a fucking song to go out on! I love that track. Steve has a smile on his face all the time when he plays, I love that dude. Yes, they had the decibel hall of fame version of the s/t. I liked their prints, but didn't prepare to take anything back on my bike. Hot Victory was rad!

Saw them last night at the Rock N' Roll Hotel in DC.  They absolutely crushed.  They had the new album on sale for $25.  It was the clear version.  I didn't pick it up because I already PO'd through SoM but my friend got a copy.  Looks pretty awesome.  They also had the Robotic Empire reissue....can't remember if it was the deluxe version or not.  Had some really cool shirts and posters too.  I got a poster and the lady got a hoodie.  Anyone that is on the fence about seeing them on this tour, get off the fence and get your ass to the show.

crap. i totally didn't realize they were playing. i'm a dumb-dumb.

Put the order in.

Season of Mist's web page is most peculiar. A few days ago the deluxe splattered version + 7" was not available to buy separately but was available as a shirt bundle. Yesterday it was enabled again. Went for that thing. Will look so fine.

Shipping was darned cheap. Usually European shipping goes for no less than 8€. They offered 6€ shipping as well, which is not much more expensive than intercountry express shipping.

Wasn't there a US distributor at all? Except for Amazon that is. I reckon the overseas shipping turned out a killer.

Season of Mist has a US store too.  If I remember right, the shipping is a little more than it should be (but not oversees shipping expensive).

Shipping for my record + 7" was less than $4. Though I've read other people saying that such cheap shipping wasn't an option. Truly a clunky/odd label that I hope to never order from again.