Want: Paramore Riot! On Black Vinyl

I've got a copy if you're interested.  It's signed by the band, and kind of commemorates the most magical night of my life... but I'll never be as big of a Paramore fan as you, Zay.  There's no way my collection will compete with yours.  And if it's going to a good home, I guess I can part with it for the right price.

160961279317.jpg

I've got a copy if you're interested.  It's signed by the band, and kind of commemorates the most magical night of my life... but I'll never be as big of a Paramore fan as you, Zay.  There's no way my collection will compete with yours.  And if it's going to a good home, I guess I can part with it for the right price.

160961279317.jpg

Now bow and kiss his $14 Hot Topic boots...

160961279317.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful but i intend to actually play the record is the thing! why would u destroy the record like that