Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I was actually going to ask about this in the HT Release thread yesterday but didn't want to bother Travis with all of the talk of the items that went up that day going on.

This will complete my FOB discography and I love this album, so I'm pretty pumped for this! Not pumped on the price though, but oh well I guess I have no choice.

As always, thanks Travis!

i have the picture disc, but i will definitely will be buying that one.

Any idea if/when Evening Out With Your Girlfriend will come to vinyl? Thats the missing piece

I've asked about that one a few times and they haven't wanted to press it yet. Not sure what the reason is.

I've asked about that one a few times and they haven't wanted to press it yet. Not sure what the reason is.

dont know if this is a factor but fall out boy hates that album hahaha, they think it was shittily (real word?) made. same concept with blink's flyswatter, they hate it.

dont know if this is a factor but fall out boy hates that album hahaha, they think it was shittily (real word?) made. same concept with blink's flyswatter, they hate it.

In the same vein, that's why we'll never see TWY's Get Stoked On It either.

That said, Fall Out Boy played a few songs from Evening Out with those three tiny venue shows last year (I think it was Honorable Mention and Calm Before The Storm). So maybe we'll get it eventually.

I CAN BE YOUR JOHN CUSACK.