Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I was a freshmen in college the first time I saw Fall Out Boy in concert. It was them with Spitalfield, Trouble Is, and Acceptance in richmond, Va.

bought Take This To Your Grave and played it to death for at least a month straight.

that tour was the best. I was friends with the guys in trouble is so I got to meet everyone.

Best fob show I've ever seen... And I've seen a lot.

Don't know exactly how to arrange the records in order of greatness because they're all so different.  I feel like some comparisons are valid between certain songs/moments on them, but I've never been able to put them in any kind of order that sticks.  Also, how do we not mention My Heart Will Always Be The B-side To My Tongue?? (also, who else is dying for some kind of special pressing of it someday?)

I used to listen to mainstream pop..and then, in sixth grade I heard Sugar We're Going Down on my friend's radio. Life changing. I should track him down and thank him for changing the errors of my ways..

Can't wait for this release. IOH isn't my favorite album, but it isn't bad. It has its good moments.

I used to listen to mainstream pop..and then, in sixth grade I heard Sugar We're Going Down on my friend's radio. Life changing. I should track him down and thank him for changing the errors of my ways..

Can't wait for this release. IOH isn't my favorite album, but it isn't bad. It has its good moments.

6th grade?! Fuck man, I'm old

You're trying to tell me Fall Out Boy aren't mainstream pop?! Hahahahahaha.